|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Aravis in Tashbaan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Arsheesh ask for Shasta?
(a) Seventy crescents
(b) Fifty crescents
(c) Twenty-five crescents
(d) Fifteen crescents
2. Why does Prince Corin get angry at Shasta?
(a) Shasta wants him to lie.
(b) Shasta makes fun of his appearance.
(c) Shasta insults Queen Susan.
(d) Shasta threatens to call the others in.
3. What is the last thing Prince Corin tells Shasta?
(a) To find King Lune when Shasta reaches Archenland.
(b) That he should stay and travel with the Narnians.
(c) To stay hidden in the garden until morning.
(d) That he will never make it across the desert.
4. Why does Bree stop the other horse?
(a) He recognizes her as his long-lost sister.
(b) He is afraid that her rider will alert the guards to their presence.
(c) He thinks she might be carrying some gold they can use on their journey.
(d) He hears her talking and realizes she's a Narnian, too.
5. Why didn't Bree want to talk about the Calormen wars?
(a) Because he didn't like fighting at all
(b) Because he was wounded in one of them
(c) Because he fought as a dumb beast in them
(d) Because he had run away from one of the battles
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shasta find so surprising about Bree?
2. What is a Tarkaan?
3. What does Bree tell Shasta never to touch?
4. After the Narnians make their plans, what does Mr. Tumnus do?
5. What does Shasta fear when he sees the horses being led by a strange man?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)