|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, At the Gates of Tashbaan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shasta find in the saddlebags?
(a) Food and money
(b) A piece of jewelry
(c) A pair of spurs
(d) An important letter
2. What frightens Bree the most?
(a) Having to swim across the river
(b) The sight of a Calormene guard
(c) The sound of a lion roaring
(d) That Shasta might be killed
3. What, according to Aravis, happened to the slave girl she drugged?
(a) She stole away after Aravis left the house.
(b) She was sold to another family in the South.
(c) The girl was probably beaten for sleeping late.
(d) She woke up and betrayed Aravis to her stepmother.
4. What is the name of the fisherman?
5. What does Shasta find so surprising about Bree?
(a) He can talk
(b) He has five legs
(c) He has never been ridden
(d) He doesn't like oats
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bree's assessment of Shasta as a rider?
2. Why didn't Bree want to talk about the Calormen wars?
3. How does Shasta feel about traveling with the two strangers?
4. Why does Bree stop the other horse?
5. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)