|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Prince Corin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the four companions, which two seem to get along the best?
(a) Shasta and Hwin
(b) Aravis and Shasta
(c) Hwin and Bree
(d) Bree and Aravis
2. How did Bree end up as a warhorse?
(a) He was stolen from Narnia as a colt.
(b) He was bought by the stranger in the south.
(c) He was raised in the Tisroc's stables from birth.
(d) He decided to seek his fortune as war.
3. What, according to Aravis, happened to the slave girl she drugged?
(a) She stole away after Aravis left the house.
(b) She woke up and betrayed Aravis to her stepmother.
(c) The girl was probably beaten for sleeping late.
(d) She was sold to another family in the South.
4. Who is really leading the companions through the city?
(c) A guard
5. What causes the horses to gallop side-by-side?
(a) The road becomes narrower and narrower.
(b) They recognize each other as friends.
(c) They are both being chased by a lion.
(d) Their riders steer them together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What didn't Shasta learn about riding from Bree
2. What is unusual about Prince Corin's appearance?
3. What does King Edmund ask Queen Susan?
4. What is the name of the fisherman?
5. What does the Raven Sallowpad tell King Edmund?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)