|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Prince Corin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell us about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
(a) That they had ruled Narnia for several years
(b) That they are planning to kidnap Shasta
(c) That they are looking for their lost sister
(d) That they are under a magical enchantment
2. Before he met Bree, Shasta's riding was limited to
(a) Playing with his hobby horse.
(b) His imagination.
(c) Occasional trips on the donkey.
(d) A pony ride at the fair.
3. Why didn't Bree want to talk about the Calormen wars?
(a) Because he didn't like fighting at all
(b) Because he had run away from one of the battles
(c) Because he was wounded in one of them
(d) Because he fought as a dumb beast in them
4. What does King Edmund ask Queen Susan?
(a) Whether she is ready to go back to Narnia.
(b) Whether or not she wants to marry Prince Rabadash.
(c) Why she wanted to come to Calormen so badly.
(d) How she managed to lose Prince Corin.
5. What is unusual about Prince Corin's appearance?
(a) He has a black eye and a missing tooth.
(b) He is dressed as a Calormene slave girl.
(c) He has his shoes on the wrong feet.
(d) He is wearing a full set of armor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bree tell Shasta never to touch?
2. What, according to Aravis, happened to the slave girl she drugged?
3. Who comes up with the escape plan?
4. What was Aravis's first reaction to her family's plans?
5. Why does King Edmund scold Shasta?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)