|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Prince Corin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Tumnus think has happened to Shasta?
(a) That he ate too many sweets and got ill
(b) That he's been drinking too much wine
(c) That he's become dazed from the sun
(d) That he was hit on the head by something
2. What is King Edmund worried about?
(a) That the party on their boat will be a disaster
(b) That war will break out between Calormen and Narnia
(c) That Prince Rabadash will take them all prisoner
(d) That Queen Susan will be unhappy if she stays unmarried
3. What did Shasta find in the saddlebags?
(a) An important letter
(b) A piece of jewelry
(c) Food and money
(d) A pair of spurs
4. What does Bree ask Aravis to do once they have stopped to rest?
(a) To tell her story about running away
(b) To share her food with Shasta
(c) To buy some better clothes for Shasta
(d) To write a letter for him to his master
5. Why is Shasta sore when he wakes up?
(a) He isn't used to riding a horse.
(b) He fell onto a cactus while galloping.
(c) He was beaten by the fisherman.
(d) He sprained an ankle running.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that protects Narnia from the Tisroc's troops?
2. How did Bree end up as a warhorse?
3. What, according to Aravis, happened to the slave girl she drugged?
4. What does the narrator tell us about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
5. Aravis sent a letter to her father. Who supposedly wrote it?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)