|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Prince Corin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell us about King Edmund and Queen Susan?
(a) That they are planning to kidnap Shasta
(b) That they had ruled Narnia for several years
(c) That they are looking for their lost sister
(d) That they are under a magical enchantment
2. What is the name of the country where Shasta is living?
3. Why did Shasta laugh at Bree?
(a) Bree's face looked funny when he was scared.
(b) Bree made a joke about the Calormene.
(c) Bree looked funny rolling on his back.
(d) Shasta thought Bree's accent was humorous.
4. After the Narnians make their plans, what does Mr. Tumnus do?
(a) He locks Shasta inside the room.
(b) He gives Shasta a new set of clothes.
(c) He tells King Edmund that Shasta is a spy.
(d) He feeds Shasta a grand supper.
5. Who is Ahoshta Tarkaan?
(a) A handmaiden in Aravis's house
(b) An elderly man whom Aravis is supposed to marry
(c) Aravis's stepmother, who dislikes her intensely
(d) The brother who was killed in the wars
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the four companions, which two seem to get along the best?
2. What is the signal for the gates to open?
3. How much does Arsheesh ask for Shasta?
4. What is the name of the fisherman?
5. Aravis sent a letter to her father. Who supposedly wrote it?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)