|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Prince Corin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unusual about Prince Corin's appearance?
(a) He is dressed as a Calormene slave girl.
(b) He has his shoes on the wrong feet.
(c) He has a black eye and a missing tooth.
(d) He is wearing a full set of armor.
2. Aravis sent a letter to her father. Who supposedly wrote it?
(a) Her friend, Lasaraleen
(b) Ahoshta Tarkaan
(c) A priestess of Zardeenah
(d) Aravis's stepmother
3. What does Bree ask Aravis to do once they have stopped to rest?
(a) To buy some better clothes for Shasta
(b) To write a letter for him to his master
(c) To tell her story about running away
(d) To share her food with Shasta
4. Why did Hwin start talking?
(a) In order to keep Aravis from killing herself.
(b) She wanted Aravis's help to run away.
(c) She was curious about Aravis's brother.
(d) She tried to stick up for Aravis to her father.
5. What happens to Shasta in the city?
(a) He is arrested for horse stealing by the guards.
(b) He is mistaken for a prince by the Narnians.
(c) He gets into a fight with one of the Tisroc's slaves.
(d) He gets lost in the gardens of the Tisroc's palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the signal for the gates to open?
2. What is the name of the fisherman?
3. What is a Tarkaan?
4. Who comes up with the escape plan?
5. What causes the horses to gallop side-by-side?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)