1. What is the name of the country where Shasta is living?
2. What does Shasta do when he is told to leave?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He listens in at the window.
(c) He goes for a swim.
(d) He goes to sleep in the barn.
3. What does Shasta find so surprising about Bree?
(a) He has never been ridden
(b) He can talk
(c) He doesn't like oats
(d) He has five legs
4. How did Bree end up as a warhorse?
(a) He was bought by the stranger in the south.
(b) He was raised in the Tisroc's stables from birth.
(c) He decided to seek his fortune as war.
(d) He was stolen from Narnia as a colt.
5. What is the name of the fisherman?
6. What is a scimitar?
(a) A head covering
(b) A special kind of saddle
(c) A short, curved sword
(d) A rank in the Calormene army
7. What is a Tarkaan?
(a) The Calormene title for Lord
(b) A tent
(c) A large city or state
(d) A flowing silk coat
This section contains 5,839 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)