Chapter 1, How Shasta Set Out on his Travels
* Shasta discovers that he was not born in Calormen.
* Shasta learns that Bree is a talking horse.
* Bree persuades Shasta to run away to Narnia.
Chapter 2, A Wayside Adventure
* Shasta and Bree discuss proper behavior as escaping captives and future citizens of Narnia.
* Shasta learns to ride.
* Shasta and Bree discover that Aravis and Hwin are also fleeing in disguise.
Chapter 3, At the Gates of Tashbaan
* Aravis tell the story of why she and Hwin are running away to Narnia.
* The two pairs of runaways decide to travel together.
* The four companions reach the city of Tashbaan, and agree to meet at the Tomb of the Ancients.
Chapter 4, Shasta Falls in with the Narnians
* The four companions enter Tashbaan.
* Shasta is mistaken for Corin by the King Edmund.
* Queen Susan announces that she will not marry Prince Rabadash.
Chapter 5, Prince Corin
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)