1. To whom is Hornblower wishing luck at the opening of the novel?
2. What command is Hornblower leaving?
3. Who is taking over command of the vessel Hornblower is leaving?
4. Who is the Captain of the hoy transferring Hornblower?
5. Why is passage aboard the water hoy uncomfortable?
She has no ballast and thus rides rough.
6. What is vital to keeping Bonaparte from crossing the English Channel?
Concerted movements of the English fleet.
This section contains 4,892 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)