1. Upon what vessel do Hornblower and his family take passage?
The Queen Charlotte.
2. How is the vessel upon which the Hornblower family rides propelled?
3. What is the route of the Hornblower family's vessel?
From Gloucester to London.
4. What fascinates Hornblower on the trip?
The way the boat is constructed.
5. Where does the Hornblower family board the vessel?
6. Which canal(s) does the boat go down?
Thames and Severn.
7. About what does Maria fret?
Hornblower's indecorous behavior.
This section contains 4,612 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)