|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Tunnel through which the boat goes?
2. Who is driving horses?
3. What happens as the barge approaches its destination?
(a) It rams the dock.
(b) It becalms itself.
(c) It becomes less maneuverable.
(d) It sinks.
4. Where will the procession end?
(a) St. Thomas Cathedral.
(b) Buckminister Abby.
(c) Westminister Cathedral.
(d) Whitehall Steps.
5. What is the horse driver doing?
(a) Dozing on top of one of the horses.
(b) Drinking gin continually.
(c) Cruelly whipping the horses.
(d) Singing in a loud voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose funeral procession is Hornblower charged with planning?
2. What does Hornblower do at Oxford?
3. Where does Hornblower play with his son?
4. What is procured at Oxford?
5. How fast does the boat move?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)