|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3, 4, and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hornblower have his crew do?
(a) Help him write out hundreds of orders for individuals.
(b) Mend the sails for getting underway.
(c) Repaint the Atropos to reflect a change of command.
(d) Scrub the Atropos from stem to stern.
2. Where does the Hornblower family board the vessel?
3. About what does Maria fret?
(a) Hornblower's indecorous behavior.
(b) The sun is going to ruin her complexion.
(c) Her sister's upcoming marriage.
(d) Their son is crying.
4. Where does Hornblower play with his son?
(a) He does not have time to see his son.
(b) In his hotel room.
(c) In the hotel common room.
(d) In the nursery.
5. Where will the procession end?
(a) Westminister Cathedral.
(b) Buckminister Abby.
(c) St. Thomas Cathedral.
(d) Whitehall Steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will carry the dignitaries during the procession?
2. How does Hornblower get soaked?
3. What angers some of the onlookers?
4. What does Hornblower find stressful?
5. What happens to the horse driver?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)