|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Hornblower and St. Vincent maneuvered?
(a) Out the door to the gardens.
(b) To speak in private with Admiral Nelson's widow.
(c) To the balcony overlooking the Thames.
(d) To a smaller group of people.
2. What does Hornblower ask the King?
(a) What he is referring to.
(b) If he could have command of the HMS Shannon.
(c) If the King would like an inspection of the Atropos.
3. Where does Hornblower gain his first view of Atropos?
(a) At Deptford.
(b) At Piccadilly.
(c) At Wereworth.
(d) At Brendford.
4. About what does Maria fret?
(a) The sun is going to ruin her complexion.
(b) Her sister's upcoming marriage.
(c) Their son is crying.
(d) Hornblower's indecorous behavior.
5. Upon what does payment to Tom Jenkins depend?
(a) Having no problems during transit.
(b) Timely delivery.
(c) The quality of his goods.
(d) Whether or not he beats several other boats to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hornblower ordered to attend?
2. What fascinates Hornblower on the trip?
3. Who is Doctor Eisenbeiss?
4. Who is driving horses?
5. What happens to the horse driver?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)