|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the vessel upon which the Hornblower family rides propelled?
2. About what does Maria fret?
(a) Her sister's upcoming marriage.
(b) Hornblower's indecorous behavior.
(c) Their son is crying.
(d) The sun is going to ruin her complexion.
3. What does Hornblower take care with as far as the loading is concerned?
(a) That it is done quickly.
(b) That it is completed within a week.
(c) That it is proper so as not to throw off the trim.
(d) That his sailors help the stevedores.
4. What does the King announce that confuses Hornblower?
(a) The flawless funeral procession.
(b) That Atropos is to be commanded by someone else.
(c) A reference about Hornblower's command and His Serene Highness.
5. Who is His Serene Highness?
(a) The Prince of the Ottoman Empire.
(b) The Prince of Austria-Hungary.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) The Prince of Seitz-Bunau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hornblower arrange to be brought on board?
2. What does Hornblower do at Oxford?
3. What does the Prince want to do?
4. What is the name of the Tunnel through which the boat goes?
5. What does Hornblower have Horrocks do?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)