|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hornblower gain his first view of Atropos?
(a) At Piccadilly.
(b) At Deptford.
(c) At Brendford.
(d) At Wereworth.
2. How is Hornblower when he meets St. Vincent?
3. Under whose care is McCullum placed?
(a) A missionary doctor.
(c) The Admiral's personal physician.
(d) The doctor ashore.
4. What does Hornblower do as soon as Maria is safely situated in their hotel?
(a) Goes to see the Admiralty.
(b) Dons his uniform and assumes command of Atropos.
(c) Goes down to the tavern to have a decent meal.
(d) Takes a nap.
5. About what does Maria fret?
(a) Their son is crying.
(b) Hornblower's indecorous behavior.
(c) Her sister's upcoming marriage.
(d) The sun is going to ruin her complexion.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Hornblower use the down time?
2. Who intervenes between a young man dressed in finery and Hornblower?
3. What does Hornblower have Horrocks do?
4. Where does the Hornblower family board the vessel?
5. What does Hornblower order?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)