|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is His Serene Highness?
(a) The Prince of Seitz-Bunau.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) The Prince of the Ottoman Empire.
(d) The Prince of Austria-Hungary.
2. Which canal(s) does the boat go down?
(a) The Severn and Cotswald.
(b) Just the Cotswald.
(c) Just the Thames.
(d) Thames and Severn.
3. Even if Napoleon rules the earth at the moment, what consoles Hornblower?
(a) England rules the seas.
(b) The seas are up for grabs.
(c) Nothing lasts forever.
(d) Napoleon doesn't rule his wife, just like every other man.
4. What does Eisenbeiss do as soon as the ship is still?
(a) Goes ashore to search for laudanum.
(b) Performs surgery on McCullum.
(c) Goes ashore to see if he can find a surgeon.
(d) Tries to slip away from the ship.
5. What do other ships in the area do?
(a) Go back into the harbour.
(b) Proceed to open seas.
(c) Drop anchor also.
(d) Move towards the coastline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Speedwell?
2. With whom is Hornblower invited to dine?
3. What will happen to Eisenbeiss if McCullum dies?
4. What is the route of the Hornblower family's vessel?
5. Who is William McCullum?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)