|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of affect does Hornblower maintain?
(a) Icy and reserved.
2. Why does Hornblower like the Mudir's suggestion?
(a) It will justify a longer stay.
(b) Hornblower thinks the Mudir is being accommodating.
(c) Hornblower has no opinion on the suggestion.
(d) Because the Mudir is attempting to find the provisions the ship needs.
3. How does Hornblower get soaked?
(a) He manages to stay dry.
(b) By the waves shipping over the gunnels.
(c) By Horrocks throwing bailed water.
(d) By the downpour that comes.
4. Where does Hornblower play with his son?
(a) In the nursery.
(b) In the hotel common room.
(c) In his hotel room.
(d) He does not have time to see his son.
5. Where is the fuse placed?
(a) In a hole in the sand.
(b) A watertight barrel.
(c) In the water by the hull.
(d) In a floating barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hornblower ordered when he finds Collingwood's fleet?
2. What vessel does Hornblower encounter?
3. What do the three Sinhalese divers do?
4. What does the man at the tiller give up on doing?
5. Where do the Hornblowers leave the canal boat?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)