|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does G.T. look after his day politicking with Hope?
(a) He looks better than normal.
(b) He is pale and exhausted.
(c) He is badly sunburned.
(d) He seems to have a certain glow about him.
2. How does Sid advise striking back against the mayor's nasty radio ads?
(a) To step up the grassroots efforts.
(b) To just ignore them.
(c) To strike back in an equally nasty way.
(d) He doesn't give any advice since G.T. fired him a long time ago.
3. How does Addie react when G.T. asks her for a date?
(a) She is embarassed and declines.
(b) She is stunned at first but then agrees to go.
(c) She is really mad.
(d) She says okay but not until Hope leaves for college.
4. What does G.T. do before he tries to collect votes while out politicking with Hope?
(b) Check his hair.
(c) Spray cologne on.
(d) Take off his wedding ring.
5. Where does G.T. propose taking Addie for their first date?
(a) On a picnic in the next town over.
(b) To the diner.
(c) To Chicago.
(d) To a restaurant other than the diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does one woman fan start chanting during one of G.T.'s campaign stops?
2. What's the third thing G.T. did as mayor?
3. What does Addie tell Hope about her date with G.T.?
4. Who makes Addie finally decide on a wedding dress?
5. How do Addie and G.T. view Addie's cooking?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do people respond to the shenanigans that happened at the Tax Assessor's office as G.T. was trying to get his campaign signatures verified?
2. How do Lou Ellen and Flo react when G.T. asks Addie out on a date?
3. Why is G.T. grateful for Beal's actions at the restaurant where Hope and Addie used to work?
4. What options do Hope and Braverman have for college?
5. How does Hope feel about Addie and G.T. getting married?
6. Why does Hope get so emotional when G.T. tells her that her birth mother is missing out on a great daughter?
7. How do Addie and Braverman try to support Hope when they realize she is initially upset when Deena stops by to visit?
8. What happens after Babcock discovers that only supporters of G.T. are burglary victims?
9. What does Deputy Babcock come to discover about the incident with the mouse in the salad in G.T.'s diner?
10. How do the students react to new about Braverman's beating?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)