|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does G.T. look after his day politicking with Hope?
(a) He is pale and exhausted.
(b) He is badly sunburned.
(c) He seems to have a certain glow about him.
(d) He looks better than normal.
2. What does Mrs. Pettibone give Hope after she is assaulted?
(a) A glass of wine.
(b) A candycane.
(c) A sip of brandy.
(d) A day lily.
3. What does Addie cook for the special when the diner reopens after G.T.'s death?
(a) Her chicken pot pie.
(b) Her chicken soup.
(c) Her macaroni and cheese.
(d) Her BBQ pork buns.
4. Who do the group of men make fun of in the diner in Chapter 3?
5. What does Addie think is the best thing she cooks?
(b) Apple pie.
(d) BBQ chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hope react when G.T. tells her that her birth mother is missing out on a great daughter?
2. Who is Cranston Broom?
3. What do Hope and Addie put in the restaurant after G.T. dies?
4. How does Hope feel when her mother leaves?
5. Who does G.T. appoint as the head of the Students for Community Involvement?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)