|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does G.T. announce that he wants to run for mayor?
(a) In a park off Grimes Square.
(b) In the diner.
(c) On TV.
(d) On the radio.
2. Who comes to Hope's help as she is being harassed by men?
(a) Lou Ellen.
(c) Deputy Babcock.
(d) No one, sadly.
3. What do the polls indicate about the mayoral race right before the election?
(a) That G.T. is way ahead.
(b) That the mayor is way ahead.
(c) That G.T. has absolutely no chance of winning.
(d) That the race was a tie.
4. Which of the following states have Hope and Addie NOT worked in?
(c) New York.
5. What job does Flo have at the diner?
(b) Top chef.
(d) Floor manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the men who harass Hope as she is trying to gather more signatures for G.T.'s petition?
2. What does Hope do for Lou Ellen when she first has a minor breakdown about her daughter?
3. When does G.T. propose to Addie?
4. What does G.T. do before he tries to collect votes while out politicking with Hope?
5. Who is NOT surprised that G.T. asks Addie out on a date?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)