|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By how many votes does G.T. lose the election?
(a) Exactly 500.
(b) Only 3.
(c) Over 1,000.
2. What does a woman claim to find in her salad in G.T.'s diner?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A finger.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A metal chain.
3. How does Hope react when G.T. tells her that her birth mother is missing out on a great daughter?
(a) She doesn't really react at all.
(b) She throws up.
(c) She gets mad that G.T. brough it up.
(d) She tears up.
4. Who unexpectedly helps Hope when she has trouble locking up the diner when she first starts working there?
5. What compliment does G.T. give Hope when she first starts that makes her smile?
(a) He tells her he thinks she is very pretty.
(b) He tells her she is a good waitress.
(c) He tells her she is smart enough to run the entire diner herself.
(d) He tells her the customers all think she is very pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where to Hope and G.T. first stop when they are politicking together in Chapter 12?
2. What do the teenagers have with them when they first go out to collect signatures for G.T.'s mayoral campaign?
3. Where does G.T. first start collecting signatures for mayor?
4. How does the crowd react when a woman starts chanting during one of G.T.'s campaign stops in Chapter 12?
5. Where does Mayor Millstone claim he got the money from to build his very large house?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)