|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where to Hope and G.T. first stop when they are politicking together in Chapter 12?
(a) The police station since G.T. needs a permit.
(b) The Wisconsin Cheese Company.
(c) The University of Wisconsin campus.
(d) The high school.
2. What do the polls indicate about the mayoral race right before the election?
(a) That the race was a tie.
(b) That G.T. has absolutely no chance of winning.
(c) That the mayor is way ahead.
(d) That G.T. is way ahead.
3. What part of the diner is Hope given to take care of first?
(a) The patio.
(b) The counter.
(c) The entire place.
(d) Just two tables in a back corner.
4. Who does Deputy Babcock arrest for the string of burglaries that happened over the summer in Mulhoney?
(c) The Carbinger brothers.
(d) Braverman; he was trying to frame others.
5. Who parks the hearse outside of G.T.'s diner?
(a) G.T. himself.
(b) One of Millstone's supporters.
(c) No one really knows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cranston Broom?
2. Who tells G.T. that his illness is in remission?
3. Whose house gets burglarized during the streak of burglaries that happens prior to the election?
4. What does one woman fan start chanting during one of G.T.'s campaign stops?
5. What does Hope tell Lou Ellen she thinks of her for how she takes care of Anastasia?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)