|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what class in school did Roy tell about the owls?
(d) Social Studies.
2. What was in the bucket on the other end of Mullet Fingers’ string at the groundbreaking ceremony?
3. According to Lonna, what was Beatrice busy doing when Roy came to her house?
(a) Talking on the phone.
4. Who stopped by Roy’s house to tell him Dana was in jail?
(a) Mullet Fingers.
(d) Officer Delinko.
5. How did Roy incite Dana to chase him out of his house in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) He mooned Dana.
(b) He shined a flashlight in Dana’s eyes.
(c) He slipped Dana a note under the door.
(d) He broke Dana’s window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Officer Delinko daydreaming about during his overnight shift?
2. Why was Dana’s name not used in the newspaper article about his arrest?
3. What did Officer Delinko drop into Dana’s lap during questioning?
4. When the doctor demanded to know Mullet Fingers’ name, what did Roy say?
5. Why were Roy’s parents not allowed in the Emergency Room to see him right away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was missing from the Mother Paula folder that Roy told the reporter to look for, and what did it mean?
2. How did Roy incite Dana to chase after him in the first place?
3. How is the theme of ‘revenge’ seen in the Epilogue?
4. Beatrice shows a very caring and maternal side of herself in this chapter. What are some examples of this?
5. Why might Roy’s dad have acted opposite of what Roy expected? What clue(s) are there that Roy’s dad is up to something?
6. What did Roy see in the newspaper that upsets him?
7. How does Roy know that his dad cared about the owls too?
8. What was the latest vandalism done at the construction site in Chapter Sixteen?
9. How did Roy set Dana up to be blamed for the mischief at the construction site, and how did it backfire on Roy?
10. Why was Dana almost certainly facing juvenile hall after being caught at the construction site?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)