|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Garrett inform Roy that Dana had stuck to his shoes when he was arrested?
(d) Rat traps.
2. Where did Beatrice hide all afternoon?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In Roy’s backyard.
(c) In Mullet Fingers’ ice cream truck.
(d) Under Roy’s bed.
3. Why did Beatrice hide all afternoon?
(a) She was afraid Roy had told on her.
(b) Her dad and stepmom got into a big fight.
(c) She was afraid of Dana.
(d) The police were looking for her.
4. Which of the following was NOT a saying on one of the kids’ signs at the groundbreaking ceremony?
(a) “Mother Paula Doesn’t Give a Hoot About Owls!”
(b) “Owls rule, you drool!”
(c) “Bird Killers Go Home!”
(d) “Save the Owls, Bury the Buttermilks!”
5. For what newspaper did Kelly Colfax write?
(a) The Coconut Grove Times.
(b) The Coconut Grove Paper.
(c) The Gazette.
(d) Florida U.S.A.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Roy’s dad feel about him leaving school to go to the groundbreaking ceremony?
2. What did Roy hear when he prepared to knock on Beatrice’s front door for the first time?
3. What had Curly left at the construction site on accident?
4. On what did Beatrice’s dad write her permission note to attend the groundbreaking ceremony?
5. What type of car did Cuck Mucle and Kimberly Lou Dixon arrive in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things does Roy leave out of his explanation to his dad about Mullet Fingers?
2. What criminal charges did Officer Delinko say he will file against the vandal?
3. What is Chuck Muckle’s response to Curly’s questions about the owls tell readers?
4. Why did Roy show himself to his parents at the hospital?
5. How did Mullet Fingers’ mother react at the construction site when she saw him? Why?
6. What change of plans did Curly and Chuck Muckle decide in their phone conversation, any why were the plans changed?
7. What was the latest vandalism done at the construction site in Chapter Sixteen?
8. How did Officer Delinko show whose side he was really on in Chapter Twenty?
9. How do Roy’s parents react overall to his involvement with Beatrice and Mullet Fingers?
10. How does Roy show humility in the Epilogue?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)