|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Officer Delinko drop into Dana’s lap during questioning?
(b) A bribe.
(c) Ice water.
(d) A fake alligator.
2. What did Roy’s mom do with the newspaper article about his owl protest?
(a) Hang it on the refrigerator.
(b) Read it aloud at the breakfast table to everyone.
(c) Cut it out or a scrapbook.
(d) She didn't read it.
3. Where did Beatrice and Roy tell the doctor that Mullet Fingers was bitten?
(a) Playing on the beach.
(b) Soccer practice.
(c) A neighbor’s house.
(d) At home.
4. What type of tracks did Officer Delinko find near the fence the night before the groundbreaking ceremony?
5. Why had Roy really come to Dana’s house in Chapter Fourteen?
(a) To tell on Dana.
(b) To punch Dana.
(c) To try and pay Dana off.
(d) To talk things out.
6. Who interrupted Roy’s interview with Kelly Colfax?
(a) Roy's mom.
(b) Roy’s dad.
7. Where did Curly finally find his gun?
(a) In an owl hole.
(b) He never found his gun.
(c) In the portable toilet.
(d) In the dirt.
8. How is Dana’s dad described?
(a) Average height, large muscles, and large mustache.
(b) Thin, jittery, and unhealthy.
(c) Short, fat, and unhealthy.
(d) Tall, broad, and attractive.
9. Which of the following was NOT a saying on one of the kids’ signs at the groundbreaking ceremony?
(a) “Owls rule, you drool!”
(b) “Bird Killers Go Home!”
(c) “Save the Owls, Bury the Buttermilks!”
(d) “Mother Paula Doesn’t Give a Hoot About Owls!”
10. During what season was the new pancake house supposed to open?
11. When the doctor demanded to know Mullet Fingers’ name, what did Roy say?
(a) He doesn’t know.
(b) Andy Leep.
(c) Mullet Fingers.
(d) Andrew Leep
12. Where did Roy tell his dad what is going on?
(a) Their car.
(b) Roy's room.
(c) Their den.
(d) Their kitchen table.
13. What was in the bucket on the other end of Mullet Fingers’ string at the groundbreaking ceremony?
14. Where did Roy send Dana to pick up the hidden object(s)?
(a) Beatrice’s house.
(b) Roy’s house.
(c) The Mother Paula’s construction site.
(d) The police station.
15. What or who did Officer Delinko bump into while baking away from the baby owl?
(a) Mullet fingers.
(b) The bulldozer.
(c) The trailer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stopped by Roy’s house to tell him Dana was in jail?
2. To what position was Chuck Muckle demoted?
3. What did Garrett inform Roy that Dana had stuck to his shoes when he was arrested?
4. What day were the new machine parts Curly ordered scheduled to arrive?
5. Why did Beatrice leave the hospital?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)