|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part did Mullet Fingers have a string connected to, which has the other end connected to a bucket?
(a) His neck.
(b) His finger.
(c) His tongue.
(d) His foot.
2. According to Lonna, what was Beatrice busy doing when Roy came to her house?
(d) Talking on the phone.
3. What did Officer Delinko drop into Dana’s lap during questioning?
(a) A bribe.
(b) Ice water.
(c) A fake alligator.
4. During what class in school did Roy tell about the owls?
(c) Social Studies.
5. What time did Officer Delinko fall asleep on his night shift at the beginning of Chapter Nineteen.
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) He didn’t fall asleep.
(c) 2 a.m.
6. Which of the following was NOT a saying on one of the kids’ signs at the groundbreaking ceremony?
(a) “Mother Paula Doesn’t Give a Hoot About Owls!”
(b) “Save the Owls, Bury the Buttermilks!”
(c) “Owls rule, you drool!”
(d) “Bird Killers Go Home!”
7. What did the doctor say ‘Roy’ will need unless the dogs that bit him are found?
(a) Amputate his leg.
(b) Amputate his arm.
(c) Rabies shots.
(d) Tetanus shots.
8. During what season was the new pancake house supposed to open?
9. How did Dana escape Curly’s grasp at the construction site?
(a) He punched Curly.
(b) He pinched Curly.
(c) He threw dirt in Curly’s eyes.
(d) A snake scared Curly away.
10. What was the main message of Roy’s mom’s talk with him in Chapter Thirteen?
(a) She didn’t believe Roy.
(b) Roy was in trouble for lying.
(c) Roy’s parents were proud of him.
(d) Roy’s parents were disappointed in him.
11. What had Curly left at the construction site on accident?
(a) His TV dinner.
(b) His gun.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His wallet.
12. What magazine did Roy look at while waiting in the hospital?
(a) Runner's World.
(c) Outdoor Life.
(d) Florida Life.
13. Dana’s dad assumed Roy came to his house for what reason?
(a) To drop off an apology letter.
(b) To do Dana’s homework.
(c) To beat up Dana.
(d) To talk with Dana.
14. What book did Roy read after speaking with his father?
(a) Of Mice and Men.
(b) The Great Gatsby.
(c) Never Never Land.
(d) A Land Remembered.
15. What had Roy told the doctor his name was?
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Mullet Fingers escaped from the hospital?
2. When Roy asked Mullet Fingers if he could ask him something, the boy said Roy could ask him anything except what?
3. How many hours was Officer Delinko on duty the night before the groundbreaking ceremony?
4. How did Roy’s mom feel about him leaving school to go to the groundbreaking ceremony?
5. How did Roy’s dad feel about him leaving school to go to the groundbreaking ceremony?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)