|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Roy’s history teacher?
(a) Mrs. Rines
(b) Mrs. Reynolds.
(c) Mr. Rounds.
(d) Mr. Ryan.
2. What type of snake did Roy find in Chapter Five?
(a) Cotton mouth moccasin.
(d) Garden snake.
3. Who called in sick to school on Monday at the beginning of Chapter Four?
(b) The girl from the cafeteria.
4. What did Officer Delinko find stuck to the fence at the construction site?
(a) A pink construction marker.
(b) A piece of green fabric.
(c) A “Beware of Dog” sign.
(d) A “Private Property” sign.
5. What is Beatrice’s stepmother’s name?
6. Who is Roy’s best friend?
(b) David Delinko.
(c) Dana Matherson.
(d) He doesn’t have one.
7. What was Roy doing when Officer Delinko saw him for the first time?
(a) Chasing the barefoot boy.
(b) Kicking his bicycle.
(c) Fighting with Beatrice on Oriel Street.
(d) Walking his bicycle home in the rain.
8. How long was Roy banned from riding the bus?
(a) One week.
(b) He was not banned from the bus.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One month.
9. How many different options did Roy feel he had upon learning that Dana wants to beat him up after school?
10. What did the inside of the truck Beatrice took Roy to smell like?
11. Whom did Roy see at the construction time the first time he went there?
(b) Officer Delinko.
(c) No One.
(d) Mullet Fingers.
12. What did Roy have to write as part of his punishment for fighting?
(a) A letter of apology to the bus driver.
(b) A letter of apology to the vice principal.
(c) An explanation of what happened for the vice principal.
(d) A letter of apology to Dana.
13. Where was Roy born?
14. How often was a police car ordered to patrol the construction site?
(a) Every day.
(b) Twice a day.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Three times a day.
15. How much did each of the guard dogs cost?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roy try to bring the barefoot boy in Chapter Six?
2. What is Leroy Branditt’s nickname?
3. Where did the garage chief hide Officer Delinko’s police car keys?
4. How many garbage bags did Roy find at the camp he came across in Chapter Five?
5. What was Beatrice’s relationship to the barefoot boy?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)