|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Roy promise Beatrice?
(a) He would stop looking for the barefoot boy.
(b) He would leave her alone.
(c) He would take her to the next school dance.
(d) He would not embarrass her in front of her friends again.
2. Who is Kimberly Lou Dixon?
(a) A girl who has a crush on Roy.
(b) A girl Roy has a crush on.
(c) Beatrice’s best friend.
(d) She portrays Mother Paula on T.V.
3. What item did Beatrice tell Roy’s mother they need?
(b) Ground beef.
(c) A black marker.
(d) A radio.
4. What was the name of Roy’s history teacher?
(a) Mrs. Reynolds.
(b) Mr. Rounds.
(c) Mr. Ryan.
(d) Mrs. Rines
5. What did Roy have to write as part of his punishment for fighting?
(a) A letter of apology to Dana.
(b) A letter of apology to the bus driver.
(c) An explanation of what happened for the vice principal.
(d) A letter of apology to the vice principal.
6. What body part was hurt on the barefoot runner?
(a) His ear.
(b) His hand.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
7. How did Officer Delinko feel about his job in Chapter Four?
(a) He loved it.
(b) He was bored with it.
(c) He loathed it.
(d) He felt indifferent.
8. How many garbage bags did Roy find at the camp he came across in Chapter Five?
9. Who forewarned Roy that Dana wanted to beat him up after seventh period?
(a) Roy overheard Dana talking about it
(d) No one.
10. What was the weather like at the end of Chapter Six?
(a) It is a windstorm.
(b) Extremely hot and muggy.
(c) It is a thunder and lightning storm.
(d) It is a beautiful Spring evening.
11. Whom did Roy see at the construction time the first time he went there?
(a) Officer Delinko.
(c) No One.
(d) Mullet Fingers.
12. When Roy encountered grizzly bears once, what did he do?
(a) He yelled at them and waved his arms to scare them.
(b) He sprayed them with pepper spray.
(c) He turned around and ran.
(d) He remained perfectly still.
13. What animal did Officer Delinko see in Chapter Eleven when he stopped by the pancake house construction site?
(d) Great Danes.
14. What was the barefoot boy’s nickname?
(a) Barefoot Bruno.
(b) Barefoot bandit.
(c) Butter Fingers.
(d) Mullet Fingers.
15. Who did Roy start to wave down in Chapter Eleven, but Beatrice stopped him?
(b) Beatrice’s stepmother.
(c) Beatrice’s dad.
(d) Officer Delinko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of accent did Kalo have?
2. What type of class did Roy’s mother normally take before work?
3. What happened to Dana after someone pulled him off of Roy?
4. What did the girl in the cafeteria want to speak with Roy about?
5. What species of bird did Roy stop to observe on his way walking to school in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)