|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the latest kind of animal on the construction site were let loose?
2. What day of the week did Roy finally see the running boy for the second time?
3. How did Dana escape Curly’s grasp at the construction site?
(a) He threw dirt in Curly’s eyes.
(b) A snake scared Curly away.
(c) He punched Curly.
(d) He pinched Curly.
4. What sort of footwear was the strange boy seen running in Chapter One wearing?
(a) High top basketball shoes.
(c) Racing flats.
(d) He was barefoot.
5. What did Officer Delinko feel when he realized what would happen to the owls if the construction moved forward?
Short Answer Questions
1. What lie did Roy tell in order to get the file for the Mother Paula’s All-American Pancake House?
2. What species of bird did Roy stop to observe on his way walking to school in Chapter Eight?
3. What was Officer Delinko daydreaming about during his overnight shift?
4. What was the name of the portable toilets on the flatbed truck at the beginning of Chapter Three?
5. What concerned Roy’s father the most about Roy’s explanation of what was going on?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)