|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part was hurt on the barefoot runner?
(a) His arm.
(b) His leg.
(c) His ear.
(d) His hand.
2. What did the girl in the cafeteria want to speak with Roy about?
(a) If he thought her friend was cute.
(b) Why he winked at her.
(c) Why he was eating lunch alone.
(d) Why he was running from the bus.
3. What item did Beatrice tell Roy’s mother they need?
(b) A black marker.
(c) A radio.
(d) Ground beef.
4. What happened to Officer Delinko’s squad car when he fell asleep in it?
(a) The side of the car was keyed.
(b) The windows were spray painted black.
(c) The tires were slashed.
(d) A window was broken.
5. What animal did Beatrice’s mom train for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did David Delinko trip on when meeting with Curly?
2. How much did it cost to get the black paint off of the police car windows?
3. Roy had a poster in his room of a cowboy riding what animal?
4. Who saved Roy from the snakes in Chapter Five?
5. When Roy retraced the barefoot boy’s running route, what type of tree did the boy disappear behind?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)