|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What body part was hurt on the barefoot runner?
(a) His ear.
(b) His arm.
(c) His hand.
(d) His leg.
2. How many different options did Roy feel he had upon learning that Dana wants to beat him up after school?
3. What did Roy have to write as part of his punishment for fighting?
(a) A letter of apology to the vice principal.
(b) A letter of apology to the bus driver.
(c) An explanation of what happened for the vice principal.
(d) A letter of apology to Dana.
4. What did Beatrice want to borrow from Roy in Chapter Ten?
(a) Medical supplies.
(c) His homework.
5. What was Officer Delinko’s punishment for falling asleep in his car?
(a) One month of desk duty.
(b) One month with a canine partner.
(c) One month suspension from work.
(d) One week suspension from work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Roy born?
2. Where was Roy’s favorite place that his family has lived?
3. How did the fight between Roy and Dana get broken up?
4. How much did it cost to get the black paint off of the police car windows?
5. What color are the owls’ eyes?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)