|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the barefoot boy use to blind Roy?
(a) A hood.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A pant leg.
(d) A folded t-shirt.
2. What color are the owls’ eyes?
3. What noise is Garrett known for making?
(a) Popping his knuckles.
(b) A farting noise with his mouth.
(c) Clicking his tongue.
(d) Clapping his hands.
4. Who called in sick to school on Monday at the beginning of Chapter Four?
(b) The girl from the cafeteria.
5. What type of snake did Roy find in Chapter Five?
(b) Cotton mouth moccasin.
(d) Garden snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roy have to write as part of his punishment for fighting?
2. What was Beatrice’s relationship to the barefoot boy?
3. What did the girl in the cafeteria want to speak with Roy about?
4. How often was a police car ordered to patrol the construction site?
5. What did the inside of the truck Beatrice took Roy to smell like?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)