|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the girl in the cafeteria want to speak with Roy about?
(a) If he thought her friend was cute.
(b) Why he winked at her.
(c) Why he was eating lunch alone.
(d) Why he was running from the bus.
2. What type of snake did Roy find in Chapter Five?
(b) Garden snake.
(d) Cotton mouth moccasin.
3. Where did the garage chief hide Officer Delinko’s police car keys?
(a) In the gas cap.
(b) In a nearby tree.
(c) Behind the right rear tire.
(d) In the ignition.
4. What did Roy have to write as part of his punishment for fighting?
(a) An explanation of what happened for the vice principal.
(b) A letter of apology to the vice principal.
(c) A letter of apology to Dana.
(d) A letter of apology to the bus driver.
5. What is/are mullet?
(a) Small fish.
(b) A breed of mice.
(c) A type of soup.
(d) A Spanish rice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the portable toilets on the flatbed truck at the beginning of Chapter Three?
2. What nickname did Roy refer to Beatrice as in Chapter Four?
3. Who saved Roy from the snakes in Chapter Five?
4. When Roy encountered grizzly bears once, what did he do?
5. What was Beatrice’s relationship to the barefoot boy?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)