|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of class did Roy’s mother normally take before work?
2. Why did Dana stop hitting Roy on the bus in Chapter Eight?
(a) Roy blacked out.
(b) Roy hit him back harder.
(c) Beatrice sat next to Dana.
(d) The bus driver pulled the boys apart.
3. What book did Roy read after speaking with his father?
(a) A Land Remembered.
(b) Of Mice and Men.
(c) The Great Gatsby.
(d) Never Never Land.
4. When Roy retraced the barefoot boy’s running route, what type of tree did the boy disappear behind?
(a) European Pine.
(c) Australian Pine.
5. Why were sparkles added to the snakes’ tails?
(a) It was supposed to be funny.
(b) It was meant to be a ‘signature’.
(c) So the snakes would blend in.
(d) So the snakes would be easier to spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Roy tell his dad what is going on?
2. What did Beatrice, Roy, and the running boy feed the owls?
3. How had Mullet Fingers escaped from the hospital?
4. When Roy encountered grizzly bears once, what did he do?
5. What had Mullet Fingers left on Officer Delinko’s car?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)