1. What is the name of the school the main characters attend?
(a) Trace High School.
(b) Trace Middle School.
(c) Central Middle School.
(d) Central High School.
2. What sort of footwear was the strange boy seen running in Chapter One wearing?
(a) High top basketball shoes.
(b) He was barefoot.
(c) Racing flats.
3. What was Dana Matherson doing to Roy on the Bus in Chapter One?
(a) Threatening Roy verbally.
(b) Punching Roy.
(c) Pushing his thumbs into Roy’s temples.
(d) Pushing his thumbs into Roy’s eyes.
4. Who is Roy’s best friend?
(b) David Delinko.
(c) He doesn’t have one.
(d) Dana Matherson.
5. What did David Delinko trip on when meeting with Curly?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A construction marker.
(c) A soda can.
(d) An owl hole.
6. What is Leroy Branditt’s nickname?
7. What day of the week did Roy finally see the running boy for the second time?
This section contains 4,465 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)