|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22, 23 and 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madelyn has a plan to escape from Louddon's castle to what location?
(a) Her great uncle's home.
(d) A nunnery.
2. Why does Madelyne object when Duncan refers to Madelyne's hair as red?
(a) Madelyne believes her hair color is unimportant.
(b) Madelyne has blonde hair.
(c) Lady Eleanor has red hair.
(d) Red hair is considered unlucky.
3. Is Madelyne pleased by Duncan's reaction to being followed?
(a) Yes. Madelyne is glad Duncan intends to kill Louddon so she is free.
(b) No. Madelyne is confused because Duncan just laughs.
(c) Yes. Madelyne is glad that the fighting finally commenses.
(d) No. Madelyne wants to flee and Duncan intends to fight.
4. Who does Duncan want at his side in London when he confronts Louddon in front of the king?
(a) Gerald, Edmond, Gilard, and Anthony.
(c) The other barons who are Duncan's equal.
(d) Duncan's allies and their soldiers.
5. Who does Madelyne resemble?
(b) Lady Eleanor.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method releases the ropes that bind Madelyne?
2. Adela overhears an upsetting conversation about Madelyne between Duncan and whom?
3. Madelyne prays for something for herself. What?
4. Madelyne almost gets herself injured when she does what?
5. Why is Madelyne embarrassed in Chapter 12?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)