|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Madelyne sleep after Edmund sews up her wound?
(a) Fitfully for the next several days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Almost twenty-four hours straight.
(d) Until the next afternoon.
2. There is a quote from which famous book at the beginning of Chapter One?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Upandishads.
(d) The Talmud.
3. What does Duncan call his horse?
4. In Chapter Five, why does Madelyne kick Duncan?
(a) Because Duncan turns his back on Madelyne when she is speaking.
(b) Because Duncan makes Madelyne cry.
(c) Because Duncan does not pay attention to her when she tries to tell him they may be attacked.
(d) Because Duncan wants Louddon to catch up with their riding party.
5. What does the savior wear to rescue the warrior?
(a) A dagger made of bronze.
(b) A gored kyrtle.
(d) A long black cape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Madelyne name Duncan's horse Silenus?
2. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
3. Adela strikes someone by accident. Who?
4. Whose cast-off garments does Madelyne take in to make smaller?
5. According to Chapter Six, how does Duncan command Madelyne to wait during the battle?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)