|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duncan take Madelyne immediately before he and his men attack Louddon's castle?
(a) The same post from which she releases him.
(b) The deserted bailey.
(c) The chapel where her parents are married.
(d) The keep on the second floor.
2. Madelyne hears from Adela, and then from Duncan, what fact that she dismisses as incorrect?
(a) Duncan sleeps beside Madelyne every night since they meet.
(b) Duncan's mother dies when he is young.
(c) Louddon is not Madelyne's brother.
(d) Adela is not Duncan's sister.
3. What happens to Madelyne during the battle?
(a) A sword cuts her left thigh.
(b) A shield bruises her left arm.
(c) She falls off of the horse and bruises her bottom.
(d) A punch knocks her unconscious.
4. What is in the chapel that Madelyne wants to retrieve?
(a) Madelyne's dagger.
(b) Madelyne's best friend.
(c) Madelyne's prayer beads.
(d) Madelyne's burlap satchel.
5. Who is by Madelyne's side for three days while she is delirious?
(b) Father Berton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who risks death to save the warrior?
2. When Louddon leaves his castle, in which direction does Duncan assume he goes?
3. When does Edmund ask Duncan to hold down Madelyne?
4. Adela strikes someone by accident. Who?
5. Where does Madelyne go after learning about Lady Eleanor?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)