|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Madelyne doing in her peaceful dream about her childhood when she is eleven years old?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Making a daisy chain.
(c) Telling stories while sitting around a fire.
(d) Living with her uncle in Grinsteade manor.
2. How long does Madelyne sleep after Edmund sews up her wound?
(a) Fitfully for the next several days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Until the next afternoon.
(d) Almost twenty-four hours straight.
3. What does Adela threaten to do when she sees Madelyne?
(a) Kill Madelyne.
(b) Leave the room.
(c) Maim Madelyne.
(d) Kill herself.
4. Who is prettier than Louddon's sisters, Clarissa and Sara?
(a) The queen.
(b) Lady Eleanor.
(d) Louddon himself.
5. Duncan commands that Adela be escorted to dinner each night by whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite her injury, whose life does Madelyne save during the battle?
2. When Louddon leaves his castle, in which direction does Duncan assume he goes?
3. Who brings food and draws a bath for Madelyne after she awakens from her fever?
4. Why does Madelyne only look for Duncan and Gilard in the fray of battle?
5. What is Duncan doing when Madelyne sees him out her window?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)