|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who risks death to save the warrior?
2. Madelyn has a plan to escape from Louddon's castle to what location?
(a) A nunnery.
(b) Her great uncle's home.
3. Why does Madelyne prefer death to humiliation?
(a) Madeline is more afraid of horses than Duncan.
(b) Madelyne is an excessively proud woman.
(c) Madeline is more afraid of rape than death.
(d) Madelyne is weak-minded.
4. During the battle at Louddon's castle, Madelyne decides she tries to save whom?
(a) Sleeping servants.
(b) The bailey soldiers.
(d) Louddon's soldiers.
5. Why does Silenus not move during the battle?
(a) Because Silenus is overly tired from the journey.
(b) Because Madelyne does not know how to ride a horse properly.
(c) Because Silenus is spooked by the noise of battle.
(d) Because Duncan issues a command for the horse to stay still.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men surround the captive?
2. In Chapter One, how is the captive intended to die?
3. In Chapter Five, why does Madelyne kick Duncan?
4. Why is Madelyne angry with Duncan after she uses the mace during the battle?
5. In Chapter Two, of whom is Madelyne afraid?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)