|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method releases the ropes that bind Madelyne?
(a) Madelyne uses a dagger dropped by a squire.
(b) A chance blow of a sword during battle cut the ropes.
(c) A fire burns through the ropes.
(d) Madelyne uses a shard of broken glass.
2. Who does Madelyne resemble?
(c) Lady Eleanor.
(d) Her mother.
3. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
(a) The vassal.
(b) Baron Wexton.
(d) No one.
4. What hope does Madelyne foster in Chapter Two after it is discovered that Louddon leaves the castle?
(a) That Gilard keeps his language clean.
(b) That Gilard terrifies some other defenseless woman.
(c) That Duncan falls in love with her.
(d) That Duncan and his men leave.
5. How long does the torturous ride from Louddon's castle last?
(a) A week.
(b) A fortnight.
(c) From sunset to sunrise, and until the next noon.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilard think Madelyne's plan is for the battle?
2. There is a quote from which famous book at the beginning of Chapter One?
3. What is in the chapel that Madelyne wants to retrieve?
4. Is Madelyne pleased by Duncan's reaction to being followed?
5. When Louddon leaves his castle, in which direction does Duncan assume he goes?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)