|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Duncan take Madelyne immediately before he and his men attack Louddon's castle?
(a) The same post from which she releases him.
(b) The deserted bailey.
(c) The keep on the second floor.
(d) The chapel where her parents are married.
2. In Chapter Two, of whom is Madelyne afraid?
(d) The "leader".
3. According to Chapter Six, how does Duncan command Madelyne to wait during the battle?
(a) In a stand of trees, just north of the battle site.
(b) On top of the stallion, unmoving in a spot of his choice.
(c) Under the shelter of a willow tree, where she is concealed.
(d) Dismounted, in a hidden cave.
4. Who wants to save Madelyne but is refused?
(a) The yellow-haired squire.
(c) Simon, the elderly servant.
5. Who is prettier than Louddon's sisters, Clarissa and Sara?
(a) Lady Eleanor.
(b) The queen.
(d) Louddon himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Louddon is a powerful man, why is he still afraid of Duncan?
2. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
3. What color eyes does the warrior have?
4. In Chapter Four, Madelyne infuriates Gilard when she refuses to stop doing what when they are by the stream?
5. How long does the torturous ride from Louddon's castle last?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)