|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
(a) Baron Wexton.
(c) The vassal.
(d) No one.
2. Where does Duncan expect Madelyne to be at the start of the battle?
(a) On horseback, tied to a tree.
(b) Galloping to Duncan's castle for safety.
(c) On horseback, heading up Duncan's men with him and Gilard.
(d) At the camp, acting as a sentry.
3. How is the Wolf captured?
(a) He is captured during the battle of Louddon.
(b) He is drugged.
(c) He rides into his enemy's fortress alone and unarmed.
(d) He is kidnapped.
4. Who is by Madelyne's side for three days while she is delirious?
(d) Father Berton.
5. How long does Madelyne sleep after Edmund sews up her wound?
(a) Two days.
(b) Almost twenty-four hours straight.
(c) Fitfully for the next several days.
(d) Until the next afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hope does Madelyne foster in Chapter Two after it is discovered that Louddon leaves the castle?
2. Duncan eats alone and not with the family and soldiers since when?
3. What does Gilard think Madelyne's plan is for the battle?
4. Why does Silenus not move during the battle?
5. When she is dreaming that she is hot, Madelyne believes she is where?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)