|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Madelyne embarrassed in Chapter 12?
(a) Because Duncan yells at her in front of Gilard.
(b) Because Duncan yells at her in front of Adela.
(c) Because the room she is cleaning is still dirty.
(d) Because she looks disheveled.
2. In Chapter 12, when Duncan surprises Madelyne and Adela in Adela's room, why does Adela smile at Duncan?
(a) Because Duncan sings Adela a song.
(b) Because Duncan tells a joke.
(c) Because Duncan gives Adela a kind greeting.
(d) Because Duncan pokes fun at Madelyne.
3. Who is prettier than Louddon's sisters, Clarissa and Sara?
(a) The queen.
(b) Lady Eleanor.
(d) Louddon himself.
4. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
(a) The vassal.
(c) Baron Wexton.
(d) No one.
5. Where does Madelyne go after learning about Lady Eleanor?
(a) To the fields beyond the fortress.
(b) Outside to the fortress wall.
(c) To the lake.
(d) Up to her chamber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madelyne is surprised that one of the Wextons is happy that she marries into the family? Which Wexton is happy?
2. Why does Madelyne end up in the middle of the battle?
3. Why does Duncan return to the hall after Madelyne goes to bed?
4. What is Madelyne doing in her peaceful dream about her childhood when she is eleven years old?
5. Who does Madelyne try to punch in her dream?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)