|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to take credit for killing the Wolf?
(b) No one.
(c) The vassal.
(d) Baron Wexton.
2. In her delirium, what does Madelyne tell Duncan about Louddon?
(a) Loudon is in love with her mother.
(b) Louddon does not like women.
(c) Louddon cannot read.
(d) Louddon sneaks into her room every night and stares at her.
3. Why does Madelyne prefer death to humiliation?
(a) Madeline is more afraid of rape than death.
(b) Madelyne is an excessively proud woman.
(c) Madelyne is weak-minded.
(d) Madeline is more afraid of horses than Duncan.
4. Whose cast-off garments does Madelyne take in to make smaller?
(a) Her own.
5. What is in the chapel that Madelyne wants to retrieve?
(a) Madelyne's best friend.
(b) Madelyne's burlap satchel.
(c) Madelyne's prayer beads.
(d) Madelyne's dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men surround the captive?
2. Why is it important to Duncan and Gilard that Louddon value Madelyne?
3. What does Madelyne do after learning about Lady Eleanor?
4. How is the Wolf captured?
5. In Chapter Four, Madelyne infuriates Gilard when she refuses to stop doing what when they are by the stream?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)