|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Madelyne resemble?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Lady Eleanor.
2. Duncan eats alone and not with the family and soldiers since when?
(a) Since his father dies and Mary takes ill.
(b) Since Adela is attacked.
(c) Since he is a small boy.
(d) Since he becomes lord of the manor.
3. After speaking to Adela for the first time, what revelation does Madelyne provide to Duncan about her own future plans?
(a) She intends to run away to Ireland.
(b) She wants to learn to ride Silenus.
(c) She wants to become a nun.
(d) She intends to kill a man who deserves it.
4. According to Gilard, what powerful lord has the king's ear?
5. After the battle, when all of Loudon's soldiers are vanquished, what does Madelyne ask of Duncan?
(a) Madelyne asks Duncan to kill her.
(b) Madelyne asks Duncan to put out the fire.
(c) Madelyne asks Duncan to let her show him the secret passage.
(d) Madelyne asks Duncan to release the horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Edmund ask Duncan to hold down Madelyne?
2. What does Duncan hope happens to Madelyne if Adela is around her?
3. According to Chapter 13, Madelyne is to marry what man?
4. How is the Wolf captured?
5. Who is Anthony?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)