|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Louddon's men wait outside the walls of Duncan's fortress in Chapter 13?
(a) One hundred.
(b) One thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
2. When Duncan leaves Madelyne asleep in his own chamber, where does he go?
(a) To search out and kill the man who rapes Adela.
(b) To the lake for a ritualized swim.
(c) To feed the wolves.
(d) To ride Silenus.
3. What horse does Duncan expect Madelyne to ride into battle?
(a) A large white war horse.
(b) A brown steed.
(c) A gray dappled mare.
4. Why does Duncan return to the hall after Madelyne goes to bed?
(a) To command cooperation from his brothers on his plan for Madelyne.
(b) To sit with Adela while she eats.
(c) To eat his first meal of the day.
(d) To talk some sense into Adela.
5. Is Madelyne pleased by Duncan's reaction to being followed?
(a) Yes. Madelyne is glad that the fighting finally commenses.
(b) Yes. Madelyne is glad Duncan intends to kill Louddon so she is free.
(c) No. Madelyne is confused because Duncan just laughs.
(d) No. Madelyne wants to flee and Duncan intends to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter 10, what does Madelyne take to the stables each afternoon?
2. Madelyne hears from Adela, and then from Duncan, what fact that she dismisses as incorrect?
3. What does Louddon do in court?
4. What is Duncan doing when Madelyne sees him out her window?
5. What does Madelyne do on her wedding night before she sees Duncan?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)