|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Madelyne knows what is to become of her, she makes demands and throws a jug of ale at whom?
2. Why does Silenus not move during the battle?
(a) Because Silenus is spooked by the noise of battle.
(b) Because Madelyne does not know how to ride a horse properly.
(c) Because Silenus is overly tired from the journey.
(d) Because Duncan issues a command for the horse to stay still.
3. What does Edmund want to do for Adela to help her heal?
(a) Allow Adela to threaten Madelyne with a knife.
(b) Keep Madelyne away from Adela.
(c) Send for Catherine.
(d) Send Adela to live with Catherine.
4. Why does Madelyne object when Duncan refers to Madelyne's hair as red?
(a) Madelyne believes her hair color is unimportant.
(b) Red hair is considered unlucky.
(c) Madelyne has blonde hair.
(d) Lady Eleanor has red hair.
5. Who pays an unexpected call on Duncan's fortress in Chapter 15?
(b) Father Bertan.
(c) Father Laurence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important to Duncan and Gilard that Louddon value Madelyne?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Madelyne speak of in order to calm her mind?
3. Where does Duncan tell Madelyne to go after the marriage ceremony is over?
4. Whose eye does Madelyne blacken while she is sick?
5. What is in the chapel that Madelyne wants to retrieve?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)