1. What are the three uncontrollable forces of nature Harari believes man has conquered?
Famine, plague, war.
2. What plague wiped out one-quarter of the population of Eurasia in the 1330s?
The Black Death.
3. Eating too little used to kill many people. What kills many people today?
Eating too much.
4. What was the first deadly disease Europeans brought to North America?
5. What British explorer first landed on the island of Hawaii?
Captain James Cook.
6. What global health campaign wiped out smallpox?
7. What does the author claim is more dangerous than gunpowder?
8. What does Harari say humans must overcome to be like gods?
This section contains 4,542 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)