1. How old is Jean when the book opens?
2. Where is Jean living when the book opens?
3. How does Jean feel about where she is living?
That she is on the wrong side of the world.
4. Where does Jean's grandmother live?
5. What river borders the city where Jean lives in China?
6. What does Jean love about the river?
Some aspects of the activity on the river.
7. What do the school children sing each day where Jean attends school?
"God Save the King".
This section contains 4,918 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)