|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jean feel about where she is living?
(a) She thinks her family should move to a larger city in China.
(b) That she is on the wrong side of the world.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She thinks her family should move to a smaller city in China.
2. What was the name of the cat Jean befriended?
3. Why did Jean's father change vacation plans?
(a) The communist did not allow travel.
(b) To stay closer to home.
(c) To save money.
(d) Jean's mother did not want to travel.
4. What does the war in China seem to feature?
(a) No clear cut winner.
(b) Not much emotion.
(c) Multiple sides.
(d) So much confusion.
5. What happens in Wuchang?
(a) A flood.
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A serious flu epidemic.
(d) Communist soldiers attack it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the family travel across the plains?
2. How does Jean get to Andrea's house?
3. According to Jean, what do wars seem to involve in history books?
4. How do Andrea's parents get along?
5. Why is Jean shocked when she arrives back home after her adventures in the city?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)