|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
(a) Max says that Teddy still loves his father.
(b) Max says that Teddy and Ruth are not actually married.
(c) Max says that Teddy is going to stay a long time.
(d) Max says that Teddy is smart.
2. What suggestion does Max make about Ruth's future after the men have discussed her sexually?
(a) It's time to get Ruth up.
(b) It's time to eat.
(c) It's time to tell Teddy to leave.
(d) It's time to ask Ruth to stay.
3. Who was Jessie?
(a) Lenny's wife
(b) A former neighbor
(c) Sam and Max's sister
(d) Max's wife
4. How does Ruth respond to what Teddy tells her about the family's plans for her?
(a) She laughs at the idea.
(b) She thanks everyone and says no thank you.
(c) She wonders if she would be too much trouble.
(d) She is angry.
5. After Sam leaves for work, what comment does Max make to Teddy about his wedding?
(a) Max says that Teddy was too young to be married.
(b) Max said he would have paid for it had he known it was a proper white wedding.
(c) Max says he is disappointed that he wasn't invited.
(d) Max says that they should have gotten married at his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joey related to Max?
2. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
3. For how long does Max say Ruth would have to pay her own way in the family?
4. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
5. What does Joey say when Max tells him that he will have time to do what he needs to do and still be able to go with Max?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)