|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lenny reassure Joey about his concerns over Ruth becoming a prostitute?
(a) Lenny says he'll send Ruth to a good doctor.
(b) Lenny says there will be plenty of money.
(c) Lenny says he's got a high class list of clients.
(d) Lenny assures that Ruth will still have plenty of time.
2. To whom does Max compare Sam?
(d) Himself (Max)
3. What is Sam's job?
(a) Security guard
(d) Factory worker
4. As Teddy prepares to leave the house, what does Ruth say about the offer the family has made to her?
(a) Joey should win a few matches first.
(b) Teddy should stay as well.
(c) She's not sure about the kind of work she will be expected to do.
(d) Max's idea is attractive and she will consider it.
5. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
(a) Teddy says Ruth is exactly the same.
(b) Teddy says Ruth has become more affectionate since their wedding.
(c) Teddy says Ruth was too quiet before their marriage.
(d) Teddy says Ruth has become more patient since their wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
2. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
3. What do Lenny and Ruth argue about?
4. Where did Sam get some cigars?
5. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)