|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Teddy leaves the house to go home, what does Max say he is concerned about?
(a) Joey and Lenny will monopolize Ruth's time.
(b) Ruth doesn't understand exactly what's expected of her.
(c) He won't be able to keep the house.
(d) Teddy will never come back.
2. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
3. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
(a) Himself (Max)
4. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) She can cook for them.
(b) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(c) Max will tell her the family's history.
(d) There will be a big party.
5. In response to Teddy's admission of stealing something Lenny was looking for, what does Lenny say about the family's opinion of Teddy?
(a) Teddy is a spoiled brat.
(b) They look up to him.
(c) They always knew he was a thief.
(d) They think Teddy is selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny say in response to Max's demand for an explanation of the noise that awoke him?
2. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
3. When Max and Sam enter as the brothers are discussing Joey's time upstairs with Ruth, what is the first thing Max asks?
4. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
5. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)