|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth say Teddy was nervous about before they came to the family home for this visit?
(a) Ruth says Teddy was nervous about seeing his family.
(b) Ruth says Teddy was nervous about the money they spent on the trip.
(c) Ruth says Teddy was nervous that Max wouldn't like her.
(d) Ruth says Teddy was nervous about traveling.
2. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max is Joey's father.
(b) Max and Joey are cousins.
(c) Max is Joey's uncle.
(d) Max and Joey are brothers.
3. What suggestion does Max make about Ruth's future after the men have discussed her sexually?
(a) It's time to tell Teddy to leave.
(b) It's time to eat.
(c) It's time to ask Ruth to stay.
(d) It's time to get Ruth up.
4. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
(a) Sam picks up the broken dishes.
(b) Sam goes to help Max.
(c) Sam goes out the door.
(d) Sam yells at Joey.
5. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was a foreclosure.
(b) Max bought the house as a young man.
(c) It was won in a poker game.
(d) It was an inheritance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story do Lenny and Joey tell Teddy after Joey relates his experience in bed with Ruth?
2. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Joey interact with Ruth?
3. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
4. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
5. What does Lenny tell Ruth about a diseased prostitute?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)