|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In response to what Teddy reveals about Ruth's physical condition, what does Max say?
(a) They would all enjoy having a baby in the family.
(b) Ruth will learn to love the family.
(c) He's got lots of experience taking care of people who are unwell.
(d) Ruth's mother can get along without her.
2. What does Sam brag about?
(a) Being the most productive worker in the factory
(b) Being the best cook in the restaurant
(c) Being the best chauffeur in the firm
(d) Being the most requested security guard
3. What occupation does Lenny tell Ruth he's always imagined for himself?
4. After she finishes her water, where does Ruth go?
(a) Outside for a walk
(b) Outside on the front porch
(c) Into the kitchen
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
(a) Max is using his room as a storage area.
(b) His room is being rented out.
(c) His room is still the same.
(d) Lenny has moved into his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
2. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
3. In response to Teddy's admission of stealing something Lenny was looking for, what does Lenny say about the family's opinion of Teddy?
4. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
5. When Teddy and Ruth come downstairs and Max sees them for the first time, what does he want to know?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)