|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ruth tell Lenny she and Teddy live?
2. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His umbrella
(b) His cane
(c) A lamp
(d) A baseball bat
3. In response to Teddy's admission of stealing something Lenny was looking for, what does Lenny say about the family's opinion of Teddy?
(a) They always knew he was a thief.
(b) They look up to him.
(c) They think Teddy is selfish.
(d) Teddy is a spoiled brat.
4. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth apologizes.
(b) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(c) Ruth laughs.
(d) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
5. Shortly after his arrival at the family home, what does Teddy offer Ruth?
(a) Something to eat and drink
(b) Somewhere to change her clothes
(c) Some family heirlooms
(d) Some old photographs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny call Ruth after hearing about Joey's experience with her in bed?
2. As Teddy prepares to leave the house, what does Ruth say about the offer the family has made to her?
3. What does Teddy take upstairs?
4. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
5. When Teddy comes downstairs while Ruth and Lenny are talking together, what does Lenny do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)