|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
(b) Wake everyone up.
(c) Tell her a secret.
(d) Kiss her.
2. When Ruth says she was different before she and Teddy were married, what does Teddy say.?
(a) Teddy says Ruth is exactly the same.
(b) Teddy says Ruth was too quiet before their marriage.
(c) Teddy says Ruth has become more patient since their wedding.
(d) Teddy says Ruth has become more affectionate since their wedding.
3. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) As long as he needs to
(b) A few days
(c) A week
4. After lunch, Max abruptly turns his attention from reminiscing to Sam. Who does he compare Sam to?
(a) Himself (Max)
(c) A famous boxer
5. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he did what his father asked.
(b) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
(c) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(d) Max said he left home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lenny call Ruth after hearing about Joey's experience with her in bed?
2. What does Ruth call Lenny?
3. As Teddy sits alone at the beginning of the last scene, Sam joins him and asks what question?
4. Who does Sam say was a hard worker and a fast learner?
5. What does Lenny give Ruth after Teddy goes upstairs?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)