|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
2. For how long does Max say Ruth would have to pay her own way in the family?
(a) Several months
(b) Until the family sells the house
(c) Until Teddy returns
(d) Until Joey makes it big as a boxer
3. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
(a) Breaking the radio
(b) Making noise out of resentment
(c) Taking other people's sides
(d) Forgetting to pick up the groceries
4. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
5. When Max sees Ruth for the first time, what does he ask Teddy?
(a) Max asks if Teddy has a job.
(b) Max asks how long he is planning to stay.
(c) Max asks who gave him permission to bring a tart into the house.
(d) Max asks where Teddy is living.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lenny mocks Teddy's inability to answer his question, what subject does the conversation change to?
2. Why does Max collapse after he verbally abuses Ruth for the first time?
3. What is Sam's job?
4. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
5. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)