|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
(a) Share her dessert
(b) Hold his hand
(c) Go for a walk with him
(d) Tour the house
2. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
3. What does Sam do when Max collapses after verbally abusing Ruth?
(a) Sam picks up the broken dishes.
(b) Sam goes to help Max.
(c) Sam goes out the door.
(d) Sam yells at Joey.
4. After Max recovers from his collapse, what does he ask Ruth?
(a) Max asks Ruth why she got involved with Teddy.
(b) Max asks Ruth if she plans to leave soon.
(c) Max asks Ruth to get him an ice bag.
(d) Max asks Ruth if she is a mother.
5. After Lenny mocks Teddy who sits with his packed suitcases, what object does Lenny begin looking for?
(a) The newspaper
(b) The broken clock
(c) The scissors
(d) His sandwich
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Max compare Sam?
2. After the conversation with Ruth in which he asks her to go home with him, what does Teddy do?
3. What happens to Sam after he delivers his startling announcement to the family in the final scene?
4. When Teddy and Ruth are left alone in the living room, how does he try to convince her to go home with him?
5. What does Lenny want Max to tell him?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)