|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(b) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
(c) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(d) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
2. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
(a) Max said he did what his father asked.
(b) Max said he left home.
(c) Max said he decided it wasn't his responsibility.
(d) Max said he resented what his father asked him.
3. What does Max give Teddy at the end of the play?
(a) Some advice
(b) A family bible
(c) A picture of his grandfather
(d) A bottle of whiskey
4. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Max's cooking
(b) The leaking roof
(c) Paying for groceries
(d) Lenny's chores
5. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(b) His dead mother
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
2. What does Sam do before he leaves for work after lunch?
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
4. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
5. How many women appear onstage in the play?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)