|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lenny joins the conversation that Ruth, Lenny, and Teddy have been engaged in after lunch, what subject does Lenny ask Teddy about?
(a) Lenny asks if Teddy is a good father.
(b) Lenny asks if Teddy makes enough money to support his family.
(c) Lenny asks a question about being a doctor of philosophy.
(d) Lenny asks Teddy why it's taken him so long to visit.
2. When Teddy comes downstairs after his father and brothers have come home from the gym, what does Max ask him?
(a) If he's going to pay rent on the room he's using
(b) If he will put out the fire in the fireplace
(c) If he is going to fight his brothers
(d) If he's leaving soon
3. What does Teddy suggest to Ruth after they have been home awhile?
(a) Teddy suggests they change their clothes.
(b) Teddy suggests they light a fire.
(c) Teddy suggests they get something to eat.
(d) Teddy suggests they go to bed.
4. When Teddy and Ruth are left alone in the living room, how does he try to convince her to go home with him?
(a) He says she is making a poor impression on his family.
(b) He reminds her about her sons.
(c) He tells her that she could get her old job back.
(d) He tells her he wants to leave.
5. After he reminisces, what does Max ask Sam?
(a) Max asks Sam to wash the breakfast dishes.
(b) Max asks Sam to give him a few bucks.
(c) Max asks Sam to stop whistling.
(d) Max asks Sam when he's going to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the men compliment Ruth after lunch, what is Max reminiscing about?
2. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
3. In what sport does Joey participate?
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
5. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)