|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Lenny gets married
(b) When Max sells the property
(c) When Max renovates the house
(d) When Sam retires
2. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) The thunderstorm
(b) Their new car
(c) Her appearance
(d) Meeting his family
3. Who suggests that Ruth needs to earn money for herself by becoming a prostitute?
4. What does Max do to Sam when Sam tries to help Max after he collapses?
(a) Max throws a dish at Sam.
(b) Max punches Sam in the stomach.
(c) Max hits Sam with his cane.
(d) Max yells out Sam's secret.
5. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(b) Sam says that Max is selfish.
(c) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
(d) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
2. What happens to Sam after he delivers his startling announcement to the family in the final scene?
3. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
4. What does Max give Teddy at the end of the play?
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)