|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
(a) Teddy says it's hard having no relatives around.
(b) Teddy says he and his wife argue about money.
(c) Teddy says every couple has problems.
(d) Teddy says they have a good home and a good life.
2. What does Teddy reassure Ruth about?
(a) Meeting his family
(b) Their new car
(c) The thunderstorm
(d) Her appearance
3. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
4. What does Teddy take upstairs?
(a) His suitcases
(b) A snack
(c) An alarm clock
(d) An album of family photos
5. When Teddy and Ruth first arrive at the family home, what does Ruth say she is feeling?
(a) Very tired
(b) Very bored
(c) Very excited
(d) Very cold
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. Ruth reveals to Lenny that she was born where?
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. Which two characters have been out working when the play begins but come home before Ruth and Teddy arrive?
5. What does Lenny ask Ruth to do?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)