|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(c) His dead mother
(d) His father
2. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
(b) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
(c) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(d) Max says Joey is overweight.
3. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A dirty thief
(b) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(c) A maggot and a grub
(d) A rotten cheat
4. Who argues against Max's suggestion for Ruth's future?
5. Who told Lenny earlier that his father is going to get a surprise in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
2. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
3. What is Ruth's response when Teddy asks her to go home?
4. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
5. Who suggests that Ruth needs to earn money for herself by becoming a prostitute?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)