|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ruth's response when Teddy asks her to go home?
(a) She hugs him.
(b) She tries to reason with him.
(c) She is non-committal and almost non-responsive.
(d) She shouts at him to leave her alone.
2. In response to what Teddy reveals about Ruth's physical condition, what does Max say?
(a) Ruth's mother can get along without her.
(b) He's got lots of experience taking care of people who are unwell.
(c) They would all enjoy having a baby in the family.
(d) Ruth will learn to love the family.
3. After Teddy leaves the house to go home, what does Max say he is concerned about?
(a) Joey and Lenny will monopolize Ruth's time.
(b) He won't be able to keep the house.
(c) Ruth doesn't understand exactly what's expected of her.
(d) Teddy will never come back.
4. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) It was an inheritance.
(b) It was a foreclosure.
(c) Max bought the house as a young man.
(d) It was won in a poker game.
5. What does Ruth call Lenny?
(b) Mr. Mean
(c) Little Baby
Short Answer Questions
1. While Max is questioning Teddy about when he plans to leave, how does Lenny interact with Ruth?
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
3. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
4. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what emotion of Sam's does Max say he doesn't understand?
5. What does Sam brag about?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)