|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between the two characters who are up early at the beginning of Act I, Scene 3?
(a) Father and Son
(c) Husband and wife
(d) Uncle and Nephew
2. As he sits with his packed suitcases and watches Lenny search the living room, what does Teddy admit?
(a) He ate Lenny's sandwich.
(b) He hid the broken clock.
(c) He needs money.
(d) He never liked Lenny.
3. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
(a) Ruth pats Lenny on the head.
(b) Ruth apologizes.
(c) Ruth laughs.
(d) Ruth sits on Lenny's lap.
4. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was always tired.
(b) He says she was a charming woman.
(c) He says she was unfriendly.
(d) He says she was beautiful.
5. When Max sees Ruth for the first time, what does he ask Teddy?
(a) Max asks how long he is planning to stay.
(b) Max asks where Teddy is living.
(c) Max asks if Teddy has a job.
(d) Max asks who gave him permission to bring a tart into the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his long speech, what does Teddy call the members of his family?
2. What happens to the person who tries to help Joey after Max has hit him in the stomach?
3. What is the nature of the family business?
4. After Ruth tells Lenny where she was born, where does Max tell Joey he needs to go?
5. How does Teddy react when he's ask to contribute money for Ruth's expenses?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)