|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
(a) Max's cooking
(b) Paying for groceries
(c) Lenny's chores
(d) The leaking roof
2. Just after Teddy comes downstairs on the afternoon of their second day at the house, what do Lenny and Ruth do as Teddy watches?
(a) They go into the kitchen together.
(b) They slow dance and kiss.
(c) They look at photos together.
(d) They light a fire in the fireplace.
3. What comparison does Ruth use in her discussion with Lenny after Teddy has been mocked by Lenny?
(a) the setting of the sun and the emergence of the stars
(b) The seeds in a pod and the growth of a tree
(c) The relationship between the movement of her leg and the movement of her underwear
(d) The love of a boy for his horse
4. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been working out.
(b) He has been driving his cab.
(c) He has been out for a walk.
(d) He has been applying for a job.
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
(b) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
(c) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
(d) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
2. When trying to convince her to go home with him, what does Teddy remind Ruth of?
3. What does Ruth say Teddy was nervous about before they came to the family home for this visit?
4. What did Lenny tell Ruth he had been asked to help an old woman with?
5. In response to what Teddy reveals about Ruth's physical condition, what does Max say?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)