|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Max, what made Sam a bad son?
(a) He was useless in the family business.
(b) He stole money from his father.
(c) He didn't help take care of his father when he was dying.
(d) He never came to see his parents.
2. Who, instead of Max, does Lenny say he should have asked for an answer to a question that's been bothering him?
(b) His dead mother
(d) His father
3. What does Ruth tell Lenny about her life before she married Teddy?
(a) She says she used to always go out in the evenings.
(b) She says she used to think she would never marry.
(c) She says she was a photographic model.
(d) She says she was a school teacher.
4. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, just before Max invites Joey to go out with him for the afternoon, what does Max complain about?
(a) Max complains that he is the only one bringing in any money.
(b) Max says he hates every room in the house.
(c) Max complains about the noise last night.
(d) Max says he is not feeling well.
5. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Wake everyone up.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Tell her a secret.
(d) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. What does Max say about whether or not he followed his father's wishes?
3. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
4. What does Teddy tell Ruth about the house?
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)