|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
2. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From his pocket
(b) From the ashtray
(c) From Lenny's jacket
(d) From the desk
3. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(b) He wants to trim his hair.
(c) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(d) He needs to open a package.
4. How does Max taunt Joey?
(a) Max says Joey has no girlfriends.
(b) Max says Joey will never have a good job.
(c) Max says Joey is overweight.
(d) Max says Joey has few skills for his sport.
5. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
(a) Breaking the radio
(b) Taking other people's sides
(c) Forgetting to pick up the groceries
(d) Making noise out of resentment
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth call Lenny?
2. What does Max do to Sam when Sam tries to help Max after he collapses?
3. When Teddy suggests one last time that Ruth come home with him, what does Lenny say?
4. What does Teddy tell Max about his life with Ruth?
5. What does Teddy reveal about Ruth in response to Max's suggestion about Ruth's future?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)