|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
(b) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
(c) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
(d) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(b) Sam is Joey's father.
(c) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(d) Sam and Joey are cousins.
3. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
4. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
(a) His two brothers
(b) His father and his uncle
(c) His father and his brother
(d) His mother and his father
5. In what sport does Joey participate?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
2. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
3. Who was Jessie?
4. How is Joey related to Max?
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)