|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
(a) Sam reminds Max that Jessie had trouble hearing.
(b) Sam tells Max he could afford to give Jessie money.
(c) Sam reminds Max that he was the only one Max trusted with Jessie.
(d) Sam says he helped Jessie because she was his sister.
2. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(b) New York
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
(a) He has been working out.
(b) He has been driving his cab.
(c) He has been applying for a job.
(d) He has been out for a walk.
4. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
(b) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(c) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(d) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
5. How is Joey related to Max?
(a) Max is Joey's uncle.
(b) Max and Joey are brothers.
(c) Max is Joey's father.
(d) Max and Joey are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
2. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
3. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
4. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
5. Who was Jessie?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)