|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they bicker, what does Max grab as if to hit Lenny?
(a) His umbrella
(b) His cane
(c) A lamp
(d) A baseball bat
2. Who was Jessie?
(a) Max's wife
(b) A former neighbor
(c) Lenny's wife
(d) Sam and Max's sister
3. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(c) New York
4. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Lenny gets married
(b) When Sam retires
(c) When Max sells the property
(d) When Max renovates the house
5. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(b) A maggot and a grub
(c) A dirty thief
(d) A rotten cheat
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the first scene, what does Max reveal about MacGregor?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
3. Before he comes home, where has Joey been?
4. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
5. Where did the deed to the house come from?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)