|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Playing ball with his sons.
(b) Singing with his sons.
(c) Tucking his sons into bed.
(d) Taking his sons on outings.
2. Where did the deed to the house come from?
(a) Max bought the house as a young man.
(b) It was an inheritance.
(c) It was won in a poker game.
(d) It was a foreclosure.
3. Where did Sam get some cigars?
(a) From a tobacco store
(b) From a fellow worker with a new baby
(c) From an American fare
(d) From a friend
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(a) New York
5. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A dirty thief
(b) A maggot and a grub
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A rotten cheat
Short Answer Questions
1. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
2. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
3. What is Sam's job?
4. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
5. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)