|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
2. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(b) He needs to open a package.
(c) He wants to trim his hair.
(d) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Playing ball with his sons.
(b) Taking his sons on outings.
(c) Singing with his sons.
(d) Tucking his sons into bed.
4. How is Joey related to Sam?
(a) Sam is Joey's uncle.
(b) Sam and Joey are brothers.
(c) Sam and Joey are cousins.
(d) Sam is Joey's father.
5. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(b) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
(c) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(d) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
2. How does Sam describe Jessie?
3. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
4. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
5. As the play begins, Lenny is in the living room of the house where he lives with which two other people?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)