|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
(a) Max says that his sons eat too much.
(b) Max says that his sons have no ambition.
(c) Max says that his sons always want him to take care of them.
(d) Max says that his sons are both unfriendly.
2. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Buying a used car
(b) Finding a new job
(c) Dating a girl
(d) Betting on a horse
3. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Taking his sons on outings.
(b) Playing ball with his sons.
(c) Tucking his sons into bed.
(d) Singing with his sons.
4. Where did Sam get some cigars?
(a) From a fellow worker with a new baby
(b) From a tobacco store
(c) From an American fare
(d) From a friend
5. In which city does "The Homecoming" take place?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Jessie?
2. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
3. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
4. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
5. The first time Max mentions a man named MacGregor, what does he say about him?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)