|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He works harder than anyone else.
(b) He doesn't take liberties.
(c) He doesn't make mistakes.
(d) He asks questions.
2. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(b) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
(c) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
(d) Sam says that Max is selfish.
3. When does Max say that Sam will be out of the house?
(a) When Max sells the property
(b) When Sam retires
(c) When Max renovates the house
(d) When Lenny gets married
4. When he first appears in the play, Max enters the living room and is looking for a scissor for what reason?
(a) He wants to trim his hair.
(b) He wants to cut something out of the paper.
(c) He plans to use them to threaten Lenny.
(d) He needs to open a package.
5. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
(a) There will be a big party.
(b) She can cook for them.
(c) Max will give her a family heirloom.
(d) Max will tell her the family's history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam brag about?
2. How is Joey related to Sam?
3. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
4. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
5. How is Joey related to Max?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)