|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Playing ball with his sons.
(b) Singing with his sons.
(c) Tucking his sons into bed.
(d) Taking his sons on outings.
2. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
(a) Dating a girl
(b) Betting on a horse
(c) Finding a new job
(d) Buying a used car
3. Who has fond memories of a father who played with him and took good care of him?
4. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was a charming woman.
(b) He says she was always tired.
(c) He says she was beautiful.
(d) He says she was unfriendly.
5. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Eating so much
(b) Complaining about his job.
(c) Beating up on his brother
(d) Calling him "Dad"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Max say that when Sam gets married, he should bring his bride home?
2. In what sport does Joey participate?
3. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
4. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
5. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)