|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sport does Joey participate?
2. How does Sam describe Jessie?
(a) He says she was beautiful.
(b) He says she was unfriendly.
(c) He says she was a charming woman.
(d) He says she was always tired.
3. What does Sam say about Max wanting him out of the house?
(a) Sam says that he owns part of the house.
(b) Sam says that there will be no one to cook the meals.
(c) Sam says that Max would be lonesome.
(d) Sam says that Max is selfish.
4. What is Sam's job?
(b) Security guard
(c) Factory worker
5. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
(a) Beating up on his brother
(b) Complaining about his job.
(c) Eating so much
(d) Calling him "Dad"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the deed to the house come from?
2. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
3. Who was Jessie?
4. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
5. Which character has been on stage all through the first scene of the play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)