Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
(a) He doesn't make mistakes.
(b) He doesn't take liberties.
(c) He asks questions.
(d) He works harder than anyone else.
2. After his collapse, Max talks with Ruth about her children and then asks Teddy to do what?
(a) Max asks Teddy to give the family some money.
(b) Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father.
(c) Max asks Teddy to take Ruth out of the house.
(d) Max asks Teddy to stay for a few more days.
3. What does Max do to Sam when Sam tries to help Max after he collapses?
(a) Max throws a dish at Sam.
(b) Max punches Sam in the stomach.
(c) Max hits Sam with his cane.
(d) Max yells out Sam's secret.
4. Just after Teddy comes downstairs on the afternoon of their second day at the house, what do Lenny and Ruth do as Teddy watches?
(a) They go into the kitchen together.
(b) They light a fire in the fireplace.
(c) They slow dance and kiss.
(d) They look at photos together.
5. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
Short Answer Questions
1. What complaint does Max have about his sons?
2. Aside from Teddy's education, why does Lenny say he envies Teddy?
3. Which of the following characters has been discussed but has never appeared on stage?
4. How long ago did Teddy move out of the family home?
5. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)