Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sam's job?
(c) Factory worker
(d) Security guard
2. On the morning after Teddy and Ruth's arrival, what does Max invite Joey to do in the afternoon?
(a) Drive to the ocean.
(b) Go to a movie.
(c) Go to the horse races.
(d) Go to a football game.
3. Who is the only character left on stage at the end of Act I, Scene 2?
4. What do Sam, Teddy. Joey, and Lenny do after Max physically abuses Sam?
(a) Everyone is still.
(b) Everyone leaves the room.
(c) Everyone looks at Ruth.
(d) Everyone places blame where they think it is due.
5. How are Teddy and Ruth related to Max?
(a) Son and daughter-in-law
(b) Nephew and niece
(c) Son and daughter
(d) Grandson and granddaughter
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sam describe Jessie?
2. What does Ruth want to do by herself shortly after she and Teddy arrive at the family home?
3. When Max hits Joey in the stomach because Joey doesn't obey him, who moves to help Joey?
4. When he first arrives home, what does Teddy find out about his room?
5. What does Sam say to Max about why Sam helped take care of Jessie?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)