Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abandoning his search for the scissors, Max lights a cigarette he has gotten from where?
(a) From Lenny's jacket
(b) From the desk
(c) From his pocket
(d) From the ashtray
2. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Singing with his sons.
(b) Taking his sons on outings.
(c) Playing ball with his sons.
(d) Tucking his sons into bed.
3. In his first appearance in the play, Joey comes home and immediately asks a question about what?
(a) He wonders if there is any food.
(b) He asks where the newspaper is.
(c) He wonders if the roof has been repaired.
(d) He asks if his brother is home.
4. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
(a) A dirty thief
(b) A rotten cheat
(c) A sheep in wolf's clothing
(d) A maggot and a grub
5. What is Sam's job?
(b) Security guard
(c) Factory worker
Short Answer Questions
1. On what subject does Lenny ask Max for advice?
2. What reason does Sam give for believing that he is the best at his job?
3. What does Max describe as "one flow of stinking pus after another?"
4. Where did Sam get some cigars?
5. What do Lenny and Max bicker about?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)