|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Max say he could instinctively know?
(a) Whether or not an employer would hire him
(b) Whether or not a girl would go out with him
(c) Whether or not a used car had been in an accident
(d) Whether or not a female horse would go the distance
2. Where does Lenny tell Ruth he thinks Teddy has been?
3. How long does Teddy tell Lenny he will be staying?
(a) A few days
(c) A week
(d) As long as he needs to
4. What does Ruth dare Lenny to do?
(a) Kiss her.
(b) Wake everyone up.
(c) Tell her a secret.
(d) Sit on her lap and take a sip from a glass.
5. What does Lenny say Max used to always like doing?
(a) Tucking his sons into bed.
(b) Playing ball with his sons.
(c) Taking his sons on outings.
(d) Singing with his sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Max give for Sam having never married?
2. After Sam reminds Max that he took Jessie out in a limo because he was taking care of her, what does Max call Sam?
3. How does Max respond to Lenny's question right after Max wakes up?
4. What does Max tell Lenny to stop?
5. In what sport does Joey participate?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)