|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After addressing Lenny's concern about not being able to sleep, who does Teddy ask Lenny about?
2. In reminiscing after lunch, what does Max refer to Jessie as?
(a) A tart
(b) A tigress
(c) A "slutbitch of a wife"
(d) An angel
3. When Max asks Teddy if he wants to cuddle and kiss his father, what does Max tell the rest of the family about Teddy?
(a) Max says that Teddy and Ruth are not actually married.
(b) Max says that Teddy is smart.
(c) Max says that Teddy is going to stay a long time.
(d) Max says that Teddy still loves his father.
4. When Joey, Max, and Lenny return home from the gym on the afternoon of the second day, what does Joey do?
(a) Argues with Teddy
(b) Reminds Lenny not to light fires in the fireplace
(c) Takes Ruth to the sofa and kisses her
(d) Goes upstairs
5. What two characters are up early the next morning at the opening of Act I, Scene 3?
(a) Teddy and Ruth
(b) Sam and Joey
(c) Lenny and Joey
(d) Joey and Max
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ruth say she and Teddy have been vacationing?
2. When Sam comes in from the kitchen, what does Max accuse Sam of doing?
3. Just before the end of Act Two, Scene 1, What does Teddy give a long speech about?
4. What is the relationship between the two characters who are up early at the beginning of Act I, Scene 3?
5. When Lenny gets flustered, what does Ruth do?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)