|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is Bob Smilie a part of?
2. From what is Williams suffering?
(b) Shell shock.
(c) A leg wound.
(d) An arm wound.
3. Whose tactic does Orwell say disgusts him?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Capitalists.
(c) The Fascists.
(d) The governments.
4. What organization announces McNair's arrest while he is in France?
(a) A poster.
(b) A news program.
(c) A radio show.
(d) A newspaper.
5. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
2. Which of the following is not Anarchist?
3. What does a Column mean?
4. What rank is Orwell promoted to in Chapter 12?
5. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)