|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orwell say he suffers from in late March?
(a) Poisoned foot.
(b) Poisoned hand.
(c) Brain damage.
(d) Shell shock.
2. What does Orwell say was being systematically destroyed in Catalonia?
(c) Government buildings.
3. Who is the PSUC trying to disarm?
(a) The TYH.
(b) The PBC.
(c) The GNC.
(d) The CNT.
4. What two languages can Kopp speak?
(a) Spanish and English.
(b) Spanish and German.
(c) Italian and French.
(d) English and French.
5. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
2. What does the militia attack in late March?
3. Where does Orwell's unit march to?
4. What does Orwell use to make a makeshift wall?
5. Whose political ideology did the POUM follow?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)