|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
2. Who heads the national Spanish government?
(a) Francisco Largo Caballero.
(b) Seve Cristanio Jambini.
(c) Jose Rocca Payno.
(d) Carlos Torres Alonso.
3. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Green and yellow.
(d) Orange and white.
4. At what kind of fighting do the militia units prove most effective?
5. Where is Orwell sent to at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell say he has been isolated from for 115 days?
2. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
3. What kind of gun strikes down Orwell?
4. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
5. Who does Orwell describe as a tough looking youth of 26?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)