|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orwell describe as a tough looking youth of 26?
(a) An Italian millitiaman.
(b) A German soldier.
(c) A paratrooper.
(d) A popular army member.
2. What kind of organization does POUM label PSUC?
3. Where is Orwell invited to transfer to at the end of Chapter 10?
(c) The Civil Guards.
(d) The International Column.
4. Onto what kind of animal do the soldiers pack the water?
5. Which city in Spain do people say is still revolutionary?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers use to shout out political slogans?
2. What does Orwell say the Anarchists scrawled in every wall in Catalonia?
3. Which military group in Spain did Stalin suppress?
4. What kind of insect rises from the ground?
5. What kind of rodent do the soldiers begin to see everywhere?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)