|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
2. What does Orwell use to make a makeshift wall?
(c) Unexploded bombs.
(d) Boxes of ammunition.
3. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Militia Army.
(b) The Popular Army.
(c) The POUM Army.
(d) The Red Army.
4. What kind of weapon does Orwell manage to procure from the black market?
(a) An axe.
(b) A rifle.
(c) An automatic pistol.
(d) A machine gun.
5. What kind of rifle does Orwell receive?
(a) A German Mauser.
(b) A Dutch Yoodle.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) An English marksman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
2. What is the name of the area between the trenches?
3. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
4. Why does the hot weather prove problematic?
5. What is the name of the other Englishman that is transferred to Monte Oscuro with Orwell?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)