|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of enthusiasm does Orwell say is now flagging?
(a) Republican enthusiasm.
(b) War enthuiasm.
(c) Survival enthusiasm.
(d) Revolutionary enthusiasm.
2. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Red Army.
(b) The Popular Army.
(c) The Militia Army.
(d) The POUM Army.
3. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
4. What kind of drink do the soldiers have plenty of?
5. What do the troops have to cut through to get to the enemy lines?
(d) Long grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
2. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
3. What form of transport does Orwell's unit take to Barbastro?
4. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
5. How do Orwell and his troops respond when the nationalists fire at them?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)