|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Orwell's patrols difficult?
(a) The muddy terrain.
(b) The overhead bombs.
(c) The stormy weather.
(d) The steep terrain.
2. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
3. What does someone steal from Orwell at Hotel Falcon?
(a) His rifle.
(b) His pistol.
(c) His wallet.
(d) His bible.
4. What does Orwell use to make a makeshift wall?
(c) Boxes of ammunition.
(d) Unexploded bombs.
5. Which group in Barcelona does Orwell say can get almost anything?
(a) The peasants.
(b) The rich.
(c) The government officials.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
2. What is the terrain of no man's land?
3. What is the name of the hotel Orwell goes to when the fighting breaks out?
4. Why does the hot weather prove problematic?
5. What happens on April 25, 1937?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)