|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers use to shout out political slogans?
2. At what kind of fighting do the militia units prove most effective?
3. What does Orwell say is scarce in Barcelona?
4. What duty are the soldiers on the hilltop assigned?
(a) Drinks duty.
(b) Gunner duty.
(c) Propaganda duty.
(d) Cooking duty.
5. Where is Orwell invited to transfer to at the end of Chapter 10?
(b) The Civil Guards.
(d) The International Column.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
2. How do Orwell and his troops respond when the nationalists fire at them?
3. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
4. Where does Orwell's POUM unit travel to from Sietamo?
5. Who leads Orwell against the the Fascist lines?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)