|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the soldiers bathe?
(a) The river.
(b) The sea.
(c) The local baths.
(d) The lake.
2. What unit does Orwell's English paper allow him to join?
3. What kind of insect rises from the ground?
4. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
(a) The first line of attack.
(b) A necessary evil.
(c) God like.
5. What does Orwell say are the two main political groups in Spain?
(a) The Fascists and the Anarchists.
(b) The Communists and the Anarchists.
(c) The Fascists and the Capitalists.
(d) The Communists and the Capitalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell say he suffers from in late March?
2. In what part of Spain is Mblaga located?
3. Who is the PSUC trying to disarm?
4. What kind of drink do the soldiers have plenty of?
5. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)