|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the hot weather prove problematic?
(a) People are too tired to fight.
(b) It causes people to runaway.
(c) It destroys equipment and clothes.
(d) People struggle to breathe.
2. Where does the POUM travel to from Barbastro?
3. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
4. What do the peasants start doing in Spring?
(a) Tree planting.
(b) Opening markets.
(c) Crop planting.
5. What does Orwell say the Popular Army is forcing people to do?
(a) Give up their possessions.
(b) Give up their houses.
(c) Join the military.
(d) Sell their children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do the anarchists attack in June?
2. Which group do the propaganda channels put down?
3. What form of transport does Orwell take to Lyrida?
4. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
5. What kind of fighting does Kopp tell his men they have been ordered to engage in?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)