|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group controls Hotel Falcon?
(c) The Civil Guards.
(d) The Popular Army.
2. Where do the Fascists mount a counter attack from?
(a) Under the ground.
(b) The top.
(c) The air.
(d) The flanks.
3. Where does Orwell say pistols are almost unobtainable?
(a) The frontline.
(d) The enemy line.
4. To what rank does the militia promote Orwell?
5. What language does Orwell say he speaks badly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What celebration does Orwell say does not take place due to political tension?
2. In what way do things start to get better in mid April?
3. What does Orwell say he suffers from in late March?
4. Why were the streets of Catalonia dimly lit at night?
5. Who does Orwell describe as a tough looking youth of 26?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)