|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What confuses Orwell about the Spanish language in Barcelona?
(a) The humor.
(b) The dialect.
(c) The speed.
(d) The slang.
2. What does Orwell ideally want to fight against?
3. How does Orwell try to kill the fleeing Fascist?
(a) By bayoneting him.
(b) By beating him around the head.
(c) By throwing an axe at him.
(d) By shooting him.
4. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
5. What kind of bird do the peasants like to hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
2. How do the newspapers report the Fascist attack in Chapter 3?
3. Who leads Orwell against the the Fascist lines?
4. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
5. Who does Orwell describe as a tough looking youth of 26?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)