|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two languages does Orwell speak fluently?
(a) English and French.
(b) Spanish and French.
(c) Arabic and Russian.
(d) English and German.
2. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
3. What is the terrain of no man's land?
4. What do the troops have to cut through to get to the enemy lines?
(b) Long grass.
5. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Popular Army.
(b) The Red Army.
(c) The POUM Army.
(d) The Militia Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Onto what kind of animal do the soldiers pack the water?
2. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
3. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
4. Where do the Fascists mount a counter attack from?
5. Why do people prefer the Popular Army to the militia?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)