|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Orwell say he speaks badly?
2. Where do they find out the two men are after they go looking for them in Chapter 7?
(a) The Fascist trenches.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A forest cave.
(d) The hospital.
3. Why was Orwell's mission in Chapter 7 deemed a success?
(a) It drew troops away from Huesca.
(b) They showed the Fascists how serious they were.
(c) The Fascists had to call on external help.
(d) They did not lose any men.
4. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
(a) Green and yellow.
(b) Orange and white.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Red and white.
5. What is the name of the area between the trenches?
(a) The dead zone.
(b) The party zone.
(c) No man's land.
(d) The desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
2. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
3. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
4. What is the terrain of no man's land?
5. What does a Column mean?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)