|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Fascists mount a counter attack from?
(a) The flanks.
(b) Under the ground.
(c) The top.
(d) The air.
2. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
(a) The Mafia Wars.
(b) The Boer War.
(c) The One Hundred Years War.
(d) World War One.
3. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
4. What does Orwell use to make a makeshift wall?
(a) Boxes of ammunition.
(d) Unexploded bombs.
5. What does Orwell ideally want to fight against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who heads the national Spanish government?
2. What does the militia attack in late March?
3. What is the name of the area between the trenches?
4. Why does the hot weather prove problematic?
5. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)