|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
(a) The Nationalists.
(b) The Capitalists.
(c) The Communists.
(d) The Fascists.
2. What weapon are Orwell and his troops supplied with?
(b) Machine guns.
(c) Hand grenades.
(d) Mustard gas.
3. Which military group in Spain did Stalin suppress?
4. What kind of drink do the soldiers have plenty of?
5. What does Orwell say he suffers from in late March?
(a) Shell shock.
(b) Brain damage.
(c) Poisoned hand.
(d) Poisoned foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than wine what other luxury do the soldiers have plenty of?
2. What do the peasants start doing in Spring?
3. What unit does Orwell's English paper allow him to join?
4. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
5. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)