|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty are the soldiers on the hilltop assigned?
(a) Propaganda duty.
(b) Cooking duty.
(c) Drinks duty.
(d) Gunner duty.
2. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
(b) God like.
(c) A necessary evil.
(d) The first line of attack.
3. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
4. How do the newspapers report the Fascist attack in Chapter 3?
(a) A funky mess.
(b) A violent abuse of power.
(c) A genocide.
(d) A furious assault.
5. What does the militia attack in late March?
Short Answer Questions
1. What unit does Orwell's English paper allow him to join?
2. Other than wine what other luxury do the soldiers have plenty of?
3. What is on top of each hilltop?
4. Whose political ideology did the POUM follow?
5. Who takes all the patients' belongings while Orwell is in hospital?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)