|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the area between the trenches?
(a) No man's land.
(b) The party zone.
(c) The desert.
(d) The dead zone.
2. What duty are the soldiers on the hilltop assigned?
(a) Propaganda duty.
(b) Gunner duty.
(c) Cooking duty.
(d) Drinks duty.
3. What does the militia attack in late March?
4. What does Orwell say the Anarchists scrawled in every wall in Catalonia?
(a) A swasticker.
(b) A Spanish flag.
(c) A hammer and sickle.
(d) A British flag.
5. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
(a) The Fascists.
(b) The Nationalists.
(c) The Communists.
(d) The Capitalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
2. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
3. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
4. What is the terrain of no man's land?
5. Why do people prefer the Popular Army to the militia?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)