|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orwell sent to at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who does Orwell say was in control of Catalonia when he arrived?
(a) The Capitalists.
(b) The Anarchists.
(c) The Fascists.
(d) The Communists.
3. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
(a) God like.
(b) A necessary evil.
(d) The first line of attack.
4. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
(a) Throw them back.
(b) Use them to keep warm.
(c) Use them for furniture.
(d) Send them home.
5. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
(a) The Fascists.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Nationalists.
(d) The Capitalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
2. What two languages does Orwell speak fluently?
3. Why were the streets of Catalonia dimly lit at night?
4. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
5. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)