|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty are the soldiers on the hilltop assigned?
(a) Cooking duty.
(b) Propaganda duty.
(c) Drinks duty.
(d) Gunner duty.
2. What does Orwell say he originally came to Spain to do?
(a) Travel around the country.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Protest against war.
(d) Write newspaper articles.
3. Whose political ideology did the POUM follow?
4. Where is Orwell transferred to in Chapter 3?
(a) Monte Toto.
(b) Monte Carlo.
(c) Monte Rego.
(d) Monte Oscuro.
5. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Orange and white.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Green and yellow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the terrain of no man's land?
2. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
3. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
4. What makes Orwell's patrols difficult?
5. Which of the following groups supports General Franco?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)