|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink do the soldiers have plenty of?
2. What makes Orwell's patrols difficult?
(a) The overhead bombs.
(b) The steep terrain.
(c) The muddy terrain.
(d) The stormy weather.
3. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
(a) The defeat of the Nazis.
(b) The Polish invasion.
(c) The defeat of the Russians.
(d) The fall of Mblaga.
4. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
5. What is on top of each hilltop?
(a) A flag.
(b) A machine gunner.
(c) A tank.
(d) A head quarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the streets of Catalonia dimly lit at night?
2. Where is Orwell transferred to in Chapter 3?
3. Who heads the national Spanish government?
4. What does a Column mean?
5. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)