|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
(a) The Nationalists.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Capitalists.
(d) The Fascists.
2. What kind of drink do the soldiers have plenty of?
3. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Red Army.
(b) The Popular Army.
(c) The Militia Army.
(d) The POUM Army.
4. What is the terrain of no man's land?
5. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
2. What kind of rifle does Orwell receive?
3. Who heads the national Spanish government?
4. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
5. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)