|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper the Fascists drop?
(a) Heraldo de Catalon.
(c) Heraldo de Aragun.
2. Where is Orwell sent to at the end of Chapter 3?
3. What does a Column mean?
(a) An article in a newspaper.
(b) An Arsenal.
(c) An enemy line.
(d) A large number of soldiers.
4. Where is Orwell transferred to in Chapter 3?
(a) Monte Carlo.
(b) Monte Toto.
(c) Monte Rego.
(d) Monte Oscuro.
5. To what rank does the militia promote Orwell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
2. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
3. What queue does Orwell describe as often hundreds of yards long?
4. What is on top of each hilltop?
5. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)