|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
2. Other than wine what other luxury do the soldiers have plenty of?
3. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
4. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
(a) The One Hundred Years War.
(b) World War One.
(c) The Boer War.
(d) The Mafia Wars.
5. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
(b) The first line of attack.
(c) God like.
(d) A necessary evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
2. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
3. Who heads the national Spanish government?
4. Where is Orwell transferred to in Chapter 3?
5. What do the soldiers use to shout out political slogans?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)