|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Popular Army.
(b) The Red Army.
(c) The POUM Army.
(d) The Militia Army.
2. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
3. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
(a) World War One.
(b) The Mafia Wars.
(c) The Boer War.
(d) The One Hundred Years War.
4. What two languages does Orwell speak fluently?
(a) English and French.
(b) Spanish and French.
(c) Arabic and Russian.
(d) English and German.
5. Onto what kind of animal do the soldiers pack the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the terrain of no man's land?
2. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
3. What does Orwell say was being systematically destroyed in Catalonia?
4. What does a Column mean?
5. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)