|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Orwell's patrols difficult?
(a) The overhead bombs.
(b) The steep terrain.
(c) The muddy terrain.
(d) The stormy weather.
2. What does Orwell ideally want to fight against?
3. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
4. Onto what kind of animal do the soldiers pack the water?
5. What does Orwell say the trenches stink of?
(a) Cigar smoke.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Working men.
(d) Human excrement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of each hilltop?
2. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
3. What queue does Orwell describe as often hundreds of yards long?
4. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
5. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)