|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Orwell's mission in Chapter 7 deemed a success?
(a) They did not lose any men.
(b) The Fascists had to call on external help.
(c) They showed the Fascists how serious they were.
(d) It drew troops away from Huesca.
2. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
(a) Orange and white.
(b) Green and yellow.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Red and white.
3. In what part of Spain is Mblaga located?
(a) Southern Spain.
(b) Central Spain.
(c) Western Spain.
(d) Northern Spain.
4. With which country is the PSUC closely associated?
5. What does Orwell say are the two main political groups in Spain?
(a) The Communists and the Capitalists.
(b) The Fascists and the Anarchists.
(c) The Communists and the Anarchists.
(d) The Fascists and the Capitalists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hospital Orwell is sent to?
2. What kind of fighting does Kopp tell his men they have been ordered to engage in?
3. What kind of weapon does Orwell manage to procure from the black market?
4. What political leader does Orwell want Spain to reject?
5. What is the name of the hotel Orwell goes to when the fighting breaks out?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)