|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Orwell against the the Fascist lines?
(a) Georges Kopp.
(b) Horace Potts.
(c) Jacques Wren.
(d) Torre Fabian.
2. What does Orwell say the Anarchists scrawled in every wall in Catalonia?
(a) A Spanish flag.
(b) A swasticker.
(c) A hammer and sickle.
(d) A British flag.
3. What group controls Hotel Falcon?
(b) The Popular Army.
(d) The Civil Guards.
4. What two languages does Orwell speak fluently?
(a) Spanish and French.
(b) English and French.
(c) English and German.
(d) Arabic and Russian.
5. What city do the anarchists attack in June?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the hot weather prove problematic?
2. What does Orwell describe the Communists political maneuverings as?
3. What weapon are Orwell and his troops supplied with?
4. What is the terrain of no man's land?
5. What kind of gun strikes down Orwell?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)