|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the newspapers report the Fascist attack in Chapter 3?
(a) A violent abuse of power.
(b) A furious assault.
(c) A genocide.
(d) A funky mess.
2. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
3. What is the name of the newspaper the Fascists drop?
(b) Heraldo de Catalon.
(c) Heraldo de Aragun.
4. Who takes all the patients' belongings while Orwell is in hospital?
(a) The doctors.
(b) The visitors.
(c) The nurses.
(d) The orderlies.
5. In what way do things start to get better in mid April?
(a) Weather gets warmer.
(b) The Fascists show signs of giving up.
(c) The soldiers receive better weapons.
(d) The soldiers receive better clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Orwell's body does the bullet penetrate?
2. With which country is the PSUC closely associated?
3. What rank is Orwell promoted to in Chapter 12?
4. What queue does Orwell describe as often hundreds of yards long?
5. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)